If you're Black and shop at foreign-owned convenience stores, you hate yourself & your people.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
This is all I'm saying.
Those people invest in the hood but they don't live in the hood.

Why can we not get our money together and invest in a gas station? A convenience store?
If the risk was so big and not worth it, why would the same family own and operate the same convenience store for YEARS?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Anything's possible like starting your own neighborhood corner store while inforcing a strict policy of buying from your own.

Violence will go down automatically because the profits will be used to employ those would be criminal.

It only takes brainstorming and research on different government grants.

Don't just accept defeat.
I:patrice: Where else do I go then? Arabs and Koreans have that market cornered and white folks own most grocery stores... I don't disagree but we go from extreme to extreme with our statements. Let's focus on curbing violence in our communities and stop making property out of our women first. We can't go forward in any sense without learning to love ourselves first...Baby steps my man...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all I'm saying.

Why can we not get our money together and invest in a gas station? A convenience store?
If the risk was so big and not worth it, why would the same family own and operate the same convenience store for YEARS?
Because we don't trust each other.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is all I'm saying.

Isn't it hard to open a gas station if you're not asian or arab?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is all I'm saying.

What business do you own?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:rudy:

you know what i'm trying to say here. blacks don't own much of shyt. when we open up businesses, it's always barbershops/salons, car stereo/rim shops, hand car washes, "record labels", "clothing lines", studios, soul food/barbeque restaurants/catering companies, night clubs, and "booking/management companies". same old shyt. nikkaz don't think outside of the box when it comes to starting a business. it's very rare to see a black owned convenience store or grocery store or something besides the shyt that i named.. and if you do, it's nowhere near convenient to get to. be real nikka....

Do you own a business breh :lupe:???

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you own a business breh :lupe:???

no.....unfortunately :sadbron:

but i have owned businesses before. and they fall into the categories that i outlined in my previous post....:snoop:.......and it's the main reason that i don't own them now. oversaturated BS. you grow, learn, and move on...:manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
no.....unfortunately :sadbron:

but i have owned businesses before. and they fall into the categories that i outlined in my previous post....:snoop:.......and it's the main reason that i don't own them now. oversaturated BS. you grow, learn, and move on...:manny:

So basically you're the fukk nikka you described in your post :ohhh:

The dualities :wow:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:c00nking: i think we all know what his answer gonna be

I'd like to quote from the Gospel of Hova

Already Home Verse 3 said:
And the Lord God Emcee sayeth And as for the critics, tell me I don't get it
Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it

You ever notice how the people always running they mouth about what black people need to do are usually the same ones who ain't never did shyt :pachaha:???

Still waiting for your reply brother @Groanman
lR9HHYu.png

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:rudy:

im speaking from experience. most of you nikkas are just talking out of your asses. so your thoughts are invalid. :camby:

:whoa: when I called you a fukk nikka, I meant that in the nicest way possible.

Plus I'm one of the dudes you mentioned who's thinking outside of the box breh, I have an IT services company and everyone I hire is black. Didn't you say that was a good thing :lupe:

Let's not allow the white man to tear us down :blessed: