If you're against wifing sluts then you can't complain about a sexless marriage

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol, yes I went to college. I specifically said virgin, not just some girl who has a classy demeanor.

as for your wife, congrats. I'm not saying a virgin can't be taught, but, generally speaking it takes a lot of work and patience, though it also depends on why she was a virgin in the first place. but if you happened to find a virgin who was automatically an expert in the bedroom, then congrats, you hit the lottery

It doesn't take a lot of hard work at all. You are over thinking this. Virgins aren't dumb they watch open they masturbate, they're clued up. They just need someone to explore that side with. If a girl is willing to learn( like with anything) shes easy to teach.

No virgin woman will be an automatic sex god :comeon:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't know what you are talking about. These days "h0es be winnin" :win:That's all I see.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't take a lot of hard work at all. You are over thinking this. Virgins aren't dumb they watch open they masturbate, they're clued up. They just need someone to explore that side with. If a girl is willing to learn( like with anything) shes easy to teach.

No virgin woman will be an automatic sex god :comeon:

bruh, I'm just going by my own experience here. it's funny that you say I'm over thinking it because imo, sex is just as much of a mental act as it is a physical one. with a lot of virgins, there are significant mental barriers you have to break down before ya'll start having good sex (distrust of men, religious shame, etc.) has nothing to do with them being dumb and not knowing what to do physically, it's moreso their emotional and mental state. like you can tell when someone is fully committed and enjoying the sex vs when they're an emotional mess. it impacts their performance and how much you enjoy it

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
bruh, I'm just going by my own experience here. it's funny that you say I'm over thinking it because imo, sex is just as much of a mental act as it is a physical one. with a lot of virgins, there are significant mental barriers you have to break down before ya'll start having good sex (distrust of men, religious shame, etc.) has nothing to do with them being dumb and not knowing what to do physically, it's moreso their emotional and mental state. like you can tell when someone is fully committed and enjoying the sex vs when they're an emotional mess. it impacts their performance and how much you enjoy it

Okay, I understand you now. I agree if its due to trauma or shame she would be bad in bed regardless. However a slut who got raped can also face this so it's not a virgin only thing. I was speaking about more normal women. Women who have emotional issues are a whole different ball game. It's all down to the reason why shes a virginl i agree.