If you're against wifing sluts then you can't complain about a sexless marriage

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The virgin "good girl" who is somehow an expert in the bedroom is the male version of "tupac in a business suit." it's a nice idea, but ultimately pretty ridiculous

Wrong. These threads always show which men have experience and which don't.

Did you go to college? If you went to college you'd know there are many girls on the surface who look 'good' but are beasts in the sheets.

Women are women you can get your dikk sucked good by a hoodrat or a teacher. A woman's outly look or how 'good' she looks on the outside has NOTHING to do with how freaky and nasty she is.

You should know this if you've been with enough women. My girl was a virgin when I met her and I TAUGHT her. I've also been with women who had been with a lot of dudes and shes become the best of them all because shes willing to please which is important.

I really can't explain to a grown man that the idea that the quiet church girl is freaky in the sheets is not myth. You should have enough experience by now to know the freakiest ones are the 'good' ones.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: yeah when I rarely say anything nice about white women.

That one dude said he fukked fat dimes like that shyt isn't a complete oxymoron :russ:

You sure about that?

tumblr_mijm5aeONZ1s10ilco1_500.jpg

:noah:

Scust

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:heh: at the thought of a sexless marriage. If your wife isnt having wild sex with you, she isnt attracted to you PERIOD. Youve put the ring on her finger and now she gotten complacent. :manny: Hit the gym, or you shoulda held out longer.

Sexless marriages are actually a huge problem. Women will be doing acrobatics in the bedroom during the relationship phase. Doing all types of nasty sh*t to spice things up. 10 years into marriage, your wife having sex with you is spicing things up :heh:

It's sad. Man married you, works hard and take cares of the family. What a selfish b*tch you have to be not to keep his dikk wet and his belly full :patrice:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong. These threads always show which men have experience and which don't.

Did you go to college? If you went to college you'd know there are many girls on the surface who look 'good' but are beasts in the sheets.

Women are women you can get your dikk sucked good by a hoodrat or a teacher. A woman's outly look or how 'good' she looks on the outside has NOTHING to do with how freaky and nasty she is.

You should know this if you've been with enough women. My girl was a virgin when I met her and I TAUGHT her. I've also been with women who had been with a lot of dudes and shes become the best of them all because shes willing to please which is important.

I really can't explain to a grown man that the idea that the quiet church girl is freaky in the sheets is not myth. You should have enough experience by now to know the freakiest ones are the 'good' ones.

lol, yes I went to college. I specifically said virgin, not just some girl who has a classy demeanor.

as for your wife, congrats. I'm not saying a virgin can't be taught, but, generally speaking it takes a lot of work and patience, though it also depends on why she was a virgin in the first place. but if you happened to find a virgin who was automatically an expert in the bedroom, then congrats, you hit the lottery

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Sexless marriages are actually a huge problem. Women will be doing acrobatics in the bedroom during the relationship phase. Doing all types of nasty sh*t to spice things up. 10 years into marriage, your wife having sex with you is spicing things up :heh:

It's sad. Man married you, works hard and take cares of the family. What a selfish b*tch you have to be not to keep his dikk wet and his belly full :patrice:

Well if she isn't keeping her husbands dikk yet, shes sure is for someone else. :mjpls:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The virgin "good girl" who is somehow an expert in the bedroom is the male version of "tupac in a business suit."

No no no sir. The male version of "Tupac In A Business Suit" is "Jessica Alba In A Labcoat".
We covered this in a previous thread.