IF You're A Grown A** Man Hating On Bronny James Trying To Live Out His Dreams......LeBron James Has A Few Words For You.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He’s not wrong for feeling this way. He’s right. People are putting a lot of energy towards seeing him fail. I think LeBron fueled some of those flames when he said his kid was better than some of the guys currently in the league. I get that dad’s want to boost their children, I don’t think his sentiment was wrong, but I wish he had the foresight to see that was gonna add negative attention.
On its face it is a bad look for men older than him to be talking shyt about his son.

However, I'm not trying to hear him complain if his son isn't scoring points and playing well with the team.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Issa an issue when Bron does it
But when Lavar was showing naked ass out in these streets
He was a real nikka :russ:
Whole first page posters were all in the videos, keekeeing in the coliseum
My how things change :Kd:
You can't see the difference in a consensus top 3 pick, twice.. Vs a nikka who wouldn't even be in college if not for his name?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Issa an issue when Bron does it
But when Lavar was showing naked ass out in these streets
He was a real nikka :russ:
Whole first page posters were all in the videos, keekeeing in the coliseum
My how things change :Kd:

But Lonzo was a legit NBA prospect tho

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I always figured the Lebron hate would just transfer to his son.. but so far the hate hasn’t really done that, it’s mostly just stayed with Lebron for basically being a parent and thinking his son is amazing at something he’s good relatively at

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Everything I seen shows Bronny performing top tier........and it's really fukking with the people that want to bag on him.......they was hating on the combine invite because they didn't think he was rated high enough predraft......at this point he gone have to dominate a 5 v1 to win and even then there is gone be some who still won't let it go