IF You're A Grown A** Man Hating On Bronny James Trying To Live Out His Dreams......LeBron James Has A Few Words For You.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people have to critique him, and some folks think his son isn't good enough.

This is a blatant white lie. People aren't analyzing his game, they aren't breaking down his stats and evaluating his performance, they are talking down on him because of who he his, who his father is, what his father has stood for etc.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As Bron said, he's been down this road of being overly critiqued as a teenager and he is definitely gonna be more sensitive about the subject when his son is involved. Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Bronny still gotta play the game himself but Bron protecting him from the outside noise as best he makes sense to me because he has a bigger target on his back than most prospects trying to go pro.
Bron ain’t protecting him from outside noise though. His actions and words have brought more attention, both positive and negative, to the kid.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is a blatant white lie. People aren't analyzing his game, they aren't breaking down his stats and evaluating his performance, they are talking down on him because of who he his, who his father is, what his father has stood for etc.
what stats :dead: that's a major part of it

his numbers ain't even coby karl status

klutch even tried to say kid projected to be a premier defender like people never seen him play before

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You expect a black father to not think highly of his own son's potential

man

don't you ever become a father. You'd be a fukking detriment.
There's highly and then there's making up shyt. You know that little retard making all D's in school with an IQ of 97 is not about to be a doctor.. That's the equivalent of Bronny's skill level compared to the NBA

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bryce is the one. Bronny is not going to make it in the league

Seen a lot of comparisons to Steph; difference is Steph has been a shooter his whole life and comes from a family of shooters.

Bronny is literally not built for the modern NBA.

LeBron, of all people, should know what the pressure of being a kid in the NBA is like. Complaining about it doesn't help his son

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop it, no one is talking down on Bronny. The media had been going out there way not to say anything bad about him.

And the boy has no stats to analyze.

Daps

Who gives a fukk?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I have no issue with Bronny, but Lebron helped create this environment. Either way Bronny will be fine. He's going to make it to the league and has already made some decent money. He's not exactly going to struggle in life regardless of people's opinions.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
He’s not wrong for feeling this way. He’s right. People are putting a lot of energy towards seeing him fail. I think LeBron fueled some of those flames when he said his kid was better than some of the guys currently in the league. I get that dad’s want to boost their children, I don’t think his sentiment was wrong, but I wish he had the foresight to see that was gonna add negative attention.