IF You're A Grown A** Man Hating On Bronny James Trying To Live Out His Dreams......LeBron James Has A Few Words For You.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AjGGHz8.jpeg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is Bron talking about, He's really doing too much, the boy already has a target on him.

And by far, most off the folks talking about Bronny are going out their way, not to say anything bad about him. Just look at someone like Kenyon Martin(dude who always speaks his mind),dude know the boy is trash, but can't bring himself to say it.

LeBron needs to stop

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What is Bron talking about, He's really doing too much, the boy already has a target on him.

And by far, most off the folks talking about Bronny are going out their way, not to say anything bad about him. Just look at some like Kenyon Martin(dude who always speaks his mind)[, dude know the boy is trash, but can't bring himself to say it.

LeBron needs to stop

You expect a black father to not think highly of his own son's potential

man

don't you ever become a father. You'd be a fukking detriment.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Ummm the media has actually been very soft on this and supportive which doesn’t happen with everybody. Yeah some outliers. But mostly they been trying to say he is better than what the scouts are actually seeing. So they are actually helping his draft stock by hyping him up because he obviously is not that good. This type of stuff that annoys people about Bron. You the one who said he would beat nba players out they job a year or so ago.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

man

Naw I’m a father and I would do the same because it’s my son . But the media has been doing his son more favors than anything in how most of them have been reporting. Off principle I would do the same. But I can still say he overreacting and never acknowledges how the media also kisses his ass . Just criticized them and there are some good reporters out there helping him out. If he didn’t do this type of stuff often, I don’t think anybody would say anything. He is a good father tho . I respect that

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

man

To think highly of his son is not the problem. But his son is a prospect, people have to critique him, and some folks think his son isn't good enough. That's it

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Media keeps shoving him in everyone’s face regardless of the fact that he’s kinda garbage… of course there’s gonna be backlash.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
As Bron said, he's been down this road of being overly critiqued as a teenager and he is definitely gonna be more sensitive about the subject when his son is involved. Wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Bronny still gotta play the game himself but Bron protecting him from the outside noise as best he makes sense to me because he has a bigger target on his back than most prospects trying to go pro.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now he knows how Russell Westbrooks parents felt,what about Mike Browns mama? Did Darvin Hamms daddy get any consideration? Did Mario Chalmers children get any remorse?

Now Lebron knows how all those family members felt watching their loved ones get thrown under the bus to upkeep his legacy:respect:

Matter of fact you threw Bronny into the path of the bus with all that talk about him being better than players in the league. Plus trying to strongarm him onto a nba team saying you will go wherever hes drafted. These college players get paid handsomely to be criticized now. Bronny gets paid due to you hyping him up. And because of the love and hate youve managed to build up for the young man. Sounds like Lebron doesnt have the stomach to be Lavarr Ball.

And yes,Angel Reese is a woman so she was given more grace by many of us. Bronny is going to have to man up. He doesnt get a fraction of the hate she got and his daddy crying on his behalf. Bronny needs to tell his daddy to go sit down somewhere.