if your son is short, what sports would you steer him towards?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
My youngest baby is 7 and will probably be short his whole life (his mama smoked while pregnant)

I asked wifey what's a sport he can play , She's a teacher here in Tampa and most her students are Spanish speaking...

She says soccer, all the players are little ... I see some other good ideas in here too ..

:ohhh:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

There's roughly 450 players in the NBA at any given time. Probably less than 150 roster openings any given year. The chances of a 6' 8" person and 5' 6" have no statically significant differences in their odds of making the league. Kinda like playing the Powerball. You buy 10 tickets instead of 1 and your odds go up 10x. Sounds like a significant jump, doesn't it? That means you go from 1 out of 292 million odds to 10 out of 292 million odds. If you are good, you are good.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's roughly 450 players in the NBA at any given time. Probably less than 150 roster openings any given year. The chances of a 6' 8" person and 5' 6" have no statically significant differences in their odds of making the league. Kinda like playing the Powerball. You buy 10 tickets instead of 1 and your odds go up 10x. Sounds like a significant jump, doesn't it? That means you go from 1 out of 292 million odds to 10 out of 292 million odds. If you are good, you are good.

Meh….. I don’t know…. There may be some truth to that……

We can’t sit her and act like their ain’t no great 5’3-5’9 ballers out there.

But there’s a reason they ain’t been drafted when you got guys with equal skills but 6’3 and taller.

Spud Webb don’t get drafted in todays NBA

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Meh….. I don’t know…. There may be some truth to that……

We can’t sit her and act like their ain’t no great 5’3-5’9 ballers out there.

But there’s a reason they ain’t been drafted when you got guys with equal skills but 6’3 and taller.

Spud Webb don’t get drafted in todays NBA
I think mindset/attitude/drive plays a larger role in who becomes a pro athlete than people give credit for.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
gymnastics/competitive cheerleading/dance
track
soccer
wrestling
equestrian
dirtbike racing
skateboarding