If your girls ex had a huge penis

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. You blaming chicks for causing nikkas to simp? :dahell: Simping is a disease. Don't blame women for this.
2. Same reason I wouldnt think about getting involved with a man that posts on the coli about getting ethered by a slut about his penis size :troll:
3. :smugbiden:
4. :dahell: You deserved that ether
5. Did you forget what you wrote for point 3? :childplease: Im #HardOnHoes you wouldn't get close enough to imagine what I feel like.

lol, aight ma. sure.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
only once ! can recall but !t was a m!sunderstand!ng....

she sa!d she w!shed ! was b!gger & how she was used to b!gger men & !m l!ke "why you th!nk ! care about your other dudes, ! st!ll g!ve your ass mult!ples & make you beg" she was l!ke "no, ! mean youre the sk!nn!est guy !ve been w!th" !m l!ke "! thought you was talk!n bout my d!ck s!ze" she l!ke "oh no, youre the b!ggest ! ever had, you make me bleed almost every t!me"

! found a note one of my exes wrote to a fr!end say!n she couldnt enjoy sex w!t me on a regular bas!s cause ! was too b!g & !t starts to hurt so ! know all ch!cks dont l!ke b!g d!cks.....

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hint to my fellow brehs: chicks will start enjoying your sex more once you stop caring about that nonsense and stop caring about what she cares about or doesn't care about. fukk her like you want to fukk her. When you're fukking a chick, do whatever you want to do to her body without a single fukk given on if you're the best she has ever had, if she's enjoying herself, etc. It's all about you when you're in it. fukk what she wants or likes. She'll LEARN what to like. Once she sees you're having fun and and pleasure, the joy and carefreeness will extend to her and she'll also be able to let go. And after that she'll be addicted to you because she can only get that feeling with you...

fukk if she likes bigger dikks or smaller dikks. fukk if she likes to get fukked a certain pace/position. fukk if she likes slim or muscular or fat dudes, tall, short, etc. fukk what her favorite color is or how her man used to treat her. "I got now, i don't care who got next!". the p*ssy will never be yours. the most it will ever be is your turn. It's your turn now so wreck it exactly how you want to without a single fukk given if she liked it from her ex more. Your happiness above EVERYTHING!!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
only once ! can recall but !t was a m!sunderstand!ng....

she sa!d she w!shed ! was b!gger & how she was used to b!gger men & !m l!ke "why you th!nk ! care about your other dudes, ! st!ll g!ve your ass mult!ples & make you beg" she was l!ke "no, ! mean youre the sk!nn!est guy !ve been w!th" !m l!ke "! thought you was talk!n bout my d!ck s!ze" she l!ke "oh no, youre the b!ggest ! ever had, you make me bleed almost every t!me"

! found a note one of my exes wrote to a fr!end say!n she couldnt enjoy sex w!t me on a regular bas!s cause ! was too b!g & !t starts to hurt so ! know all ch!cks dont l!ke b!g d!cks.....

Experience has taught me that as well!.. along with another little tidbit, about going deep enough to hit that 'wall' in the end of the p*ssy.. It isn't necessarily pleasurable to all females. When I was younger I would try to pound as deeply as her vagina would allow, as hard as I could, as fast as I could, for as long as I could :takedat:
Some liked it yes but there were definitely females who really honestly didn't enjoy our sex at all after a while. And on an occasion during a discussion with an ex girlfriend, she outright expressed that she enjoyed sex more with her ex because he was smaller than I and it wasn't painful. She didn't blink she didn't smile, nor did she say it maliciously, just told the truth. She said it rather matter of factly even, as if it just dawned on her right then at that moment what her preference in wood size really is :ohhh:

With all that said, I still thank Jah daily for allowing me to err on the side of potentially being too big to be enjoyable during sex vs being too small :salute:

But I've definitely learned that just having the equipment isn't enough, you have to know how to sling it properly as well, and no one style of stroke is going to satisfy every female you are with and if you think it will/does you're either inexperienced or too selfish a lover to notice they're not really enjoying it.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Girls tend to exagratte when bringing up their exes size.

First off, guys lie about their size, they tell girls that their 6 inchers are 9 and they beleive them. Second off, girls don't know chit about measurements.

I remember reading this thread on boxden where some chick was guessing guy's dikk sizes and she was throwing out big numbers like 15" :why:.

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no way a woman would be satisfied with s small d!ck after experiencing Mandingo moves.

She will tell you what you all you need to hear but deep down she knows you aint cutting it.

truth hurts

Why assume small dikk, why not an average one like 70% of the population. I try to get females that aren't a seasoned veterans. So by the time I actually sleep with her she there isn't such a discrepancy in size and if she did run into a Mandingo -- Why can't I do the same thing he's doing? Orgasms are the same doesn't matter what size penis. A matter of fact an ex of mines has dated a well endowed person, but she happened to only orgasm and squirt with me.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Would it bother you to some extent?

tumblr_ly0d3aamMv1r6w575o1_500.gif

imma put in work on that thang no matter wat :bron: she aint even gon remember that nicca name when im dun :shaq:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have. Don't think it matters much honestly. But damn I like to think it does.

Even if girls say it don't and act like it don't.

Just can't help it. cuz some will say it does. Lol.

May be single again. Ao imma stick with the smaller b1tches who dont care bout d1ck size. Ill let u mandingos take care of the size queens.

Daps
I think all men have thought about this at one point in time but when you comfortable in who you are you could care less. I believe that one thing that’s hasn’t been touched on in this thread is that women are the fukk-e .Women get fukked the fukk-e really can’t give ...Instructions. The only reason why women like certain things in the bedroom is because ...some other nikka tried it on them( that thought alone could be a thread) . The reason I don’t think about this is because if I can look over and she shaken or on her way to sleep or she doesn’t wanna feel my touch cause it might make her cum some more then that is my receipt...IM satisfied. The last thing I wanna say is I believe its more to me than my penis and its size I bring more to the table than that . So if a women feels a need to reduce me down to how much money I make or my penis size or what I drive etc...she gon be bushes stats anyway cause what a women does when she’s allowed to reduce a man down to all that stuff you really become an object to her. I could less about her ex and his size im trynna move up in the world and if you think my penis size stops me from being a better man...then just let me know when you ready to leave