If your girls ex had a huge penis

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, I've never given thought to that side of the equation.. I'm usually 'that ex'. As a side note I know for a fact I have ruined relationships :( It happens every time a female cheats on her man with me. Usually his sex, amongst other things, doesn't measure up and it always makes it hard for the female to go back and pretend that he still satisfies her after being with me. It's happened twice, and one of the instances I actually feel bad about because she felt so guilty about it all and she really did love the guy but, after being with me, just didn't have anymore 'desire' for him and that completely crushed their engagement and subsequently their relationship. Be careful, sex is powerful.

I did the same thing twice, actually, except my dikk was smaller than the guys they were currently with.

My stroke game > your stroke game.

:umad:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

I find it funny that men with small dikks always default to one of 3 positions; her p*ssy too loose, get ur tongue/stroke game right, or it doesnt matter.

LIES

The men I been with aint all lie about my :usure: so I know it aint loose, stroke/tongue game gets you major :noah: points but anyone whos had and likes a big dikk aint gonna be happy with a shrimp dikk and SIZE DOES MATTER.

Why wont I leave the nikka Im fukking now even though he deserves the bushes?
I've been w chicks who like my size cuz it's prolly bigger than some. I consider them smuts. Are you a smut, friend? It's not about size... and this is coming for a nikka who is good in that department.

First off, the face game is madd important and can make up for a lot when the legs are shaking from the tongue.
2nd - I've noticed that chicks like it even when i don't put it all the way in.. so my logic leads me to know that if it was smaller and I was layin it down right.. I could still please the chick.
3) Women are dumb as shyt and usually don't know what's good for them. Just like the women who didn't leave me, u won't leave ur man because the chemicals in your brain are = to crack every time he dikks u down.. and regardless how how fukked up he treats u, it's something stable in ur life and biologically women are dependent. Most chicks like a decent size dikk.. but I've only had smuts and slores just vocalize how they like big dikks.

and FYI-- Every nikka tells the chick the p*ssy is soooo good and sooo tight no matter what, as long as it's not wack. Your dude has had some p*ssy, besides urs, that he's still reminiscing about.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Insecurity at it's finest

no way a woman would be satisfied with s small d!ck after experiencing Mandingo moves.

She will tell you what you all you need to hear but deep down she knows you aint cutting it.

truth hurts

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out how you would obtain that information and why would you want to know? I pray that you aren't asking her to do a d*ck measuring contest.

And furthermore, why be with a woman who is bold enough to disrespect you by even mentioning anything sexual about her ex in your presence?

Sheit is crayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I've been w chicks who like my size cuz it's prolly bigger than some. I consider them smuts. Are you a smut, friend? It's not about size... and this is coming for a nikka who is good in that department.

First off, the face game is madd important and can make up for a lot when the legs are shaking from the tongue.
2nd - I've noticed that chicks like it even when i don't put it all the way in.. so my logic leads me to know that if it was smaller and I was layin it down right.. I could still please the chick.
3) Women are dumb as shyt and usually don't know what's good for them. Just like the women who didn't leave me, u won't leave ur man because the chemicals in your brain are = to crack every time he dikks u down.. and regardless how how fukked up he treats u, it's something stable in ur life and biologically women are dependent. Most chicks like a decent size dikk.. but I've only had smuts and slores just vocalize how they like big dikks.

and FYI-- Every nikka tells the chick the p*ssy is soooo good and sooo tight no matter what, as long as it's not wack. Your dude has had some p*ssy, besides urs, that he's still reminiscing about.
:rudy::rudy::rudy:
1. If it wasnt about the size you wouldnt be in this thread now would you? :youngsabo:
2. You COULD please a chick just like I COULD win the PowerBall.
3. Who said he treated me bad? I never said why he deserves the bushes.
4. fukking smuts and slores is your problem. You get them after they know better.:smugbiden:

Stop reaching and have a seat shrimp dikk.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Men usually bring it up first. One of my exs has a bit of a reputation.

:gladbron::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

I find it funny that men with small dikks always default to one of 3 positions; her p*ssy too loose, get ur tongue/stroke game right, or it doesnt matter.

LIES

The men I been with aint all lie about my :usure: so I know it aint loose, stroke/tongue game gets you major :noah: points but anyone whos had and likes a big dikk aint gonna be happy with a shrimp dikk and SIZE DOES MATTER.

Why wont I leave the nikka Im fukking now even though he deserves the bushes?

Bone - Homegurl - YouTube :to:

I Dont Think There Is A nikka Here That Said Or Believs Size Doesnt Matter. But Just Like Real Life Different Women Can Handle Different Sizes. Some Like King Kong Others Don't. For My Breh Can Onky Work With What They Have So Aint No Use Stressing Bout The Next nikka dikk Size But Focus On What You Can Imlroze. I.E. Stroke Skills And Puss Eating Skills Tho I Wouldnt Focus So Much On The Latter. They Have All Size Vaginas Out There.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:rudy::rudy::rudy:
1. If it wasnt about the size you wouldnt be in this thread now would you? :youngsabo:
2. You COULD please a chick just like I COULD win the PowerBall.
3. Who said he treated me bad? I never said why he deserves the bushes.
4. fukking smuts and slores is your problem. You get them after they know better.:smugbiden:

5. Stop reaching and have a seat shrimp dikk.

1. lol, i'm 8 inches tho... and i feel like insecure nikkas miss things up for everyone because insecurity leads to simping....and that chicks like you are the ones that do it to them.
2. I COULD but why would someone even wanna please a chick posting on The Coli about dikks?
3. ok
4. I like ratchet bytches.. :manny: But I wife decent women.

5. lol, ok. from the way you're talking - u more than likely would become one of my stats and wouldn't be talking all this shyt.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I Dont Think There Is A nikka Here That Said Or Believs Size Doesnt Matter. But Just Like Real Life Different Women Can Handle Different Sizes. Some Like King Kong Others Don't. For My Breh Can Onky Work With What They Have So Aint No Use Stressing Bout The Next nikka dikk Size But Focus On What You Can Imlroze. I.E. Stroke Skills And Puss Eating Skills Tho I Wouldnt Focus So Much On The Latter. They Have All Size Vaginas Out There.
WELL SAID! And you said it without calling the women out thier names. Who knew it could be done?! :ohmy:
:cheers:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
1. lol, i'm 8 inches tho... and i feel like insecure nikkas miss things up for everyone because insecurity leads to simping....and that chicks like you are the ones that do it to them.
2. I COULD but why would someone even wanna please a chick posting on The Coli about dikks?
3. ok
4. I like ratchet bytches.. :manny: But I wife decent women.

5. lol, ok. from the way you're talking - u more than likely would become one of my stats and wouldn't be talking all this shyt.

1. You blaming chicks for causing nikkas to simp? :dahell: Simping is a disease. Don't blame women for this.
2. Same reason I wouldnt think about getting involved with a man that posts on the coli about getting ethered by a slut about his penis size :troll:
3. :smugbiden:
4. :dahell: You deserved that ether
5. Did you forget what you wrote for point 3? :childplease: Im #HardOnHoes you wouldn't get close enough to imagine what I feel like.