If your fiance was taking pics of her shirtless ex at your engagement party...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think this happens more often than we’d like. Theres always the “childhood” friend and old “classmate” at these weddings

I would argue it’s common. Not saying it’s right, but people are going for it. :yeshrug:

I’ve been to several weddings in my adult life and this isn’t something i’ve witnessed

shyt just reeks of ratchetness and debauchery. Why would you want that type of energy at your lifelong dedication to another person?!?!!

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been to several weddings in my adult life and this isn’t something i’ve witnessed

shyt just reeks of ratchetness and debauchery. Why would you want that type of energy at your lifelong dedication to another person?!?!!
how would you know?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston

because most of them shyts ain’t lifelong dedications. they’re ego pageants

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think she's a social plug so he keeps her around while she's useful. She's got that big girl attitude so maybe she's really putting it on nerd pal

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
she probably makes him feel very alive. so he doesn't mind her ways because that feeling is something $$ can't buy for him.

before
jeff-bezos-5-ee67e377ae764f8f8aff0fd264cab5da.jpg

mackenzie-bezos-1170x843-1.jpg

after

20220104_073541_0000-800x529.jpg

Jeff-Bezos-Retires-Amazon-CEO-1200x900.jpg
:francis: Left his day one for a whore, richest man in the world yet still game goofy.

:francis: What Baby say? Oh yeah.

“Them nikkas shouldn't be respected, they fake
Instead of hittin' blocks with Glocks and touchin' nikkas money spot
And breakin' bread with the woman who put 'em in that spot
These nikkas wanna trick to these hoes and play with they nose”.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Family and friends weddings

I’m not too keen on going to weddings or funerals so it would have to be family or close homies for me to bother
In other words, you don't know... Nobody said they bring every person they slept with. Just one...

So unless you know every single person both the bride and groom ever slept with from virgin to marriage, and then know for a fact that nobody at the wedding is one of the those people.... You have no idea how many times just one of those ex lovers was invited...

This is coming from the person who first said it never happens, then realized I've been that guy at the wedding like 3 times

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
In other words, you don't know... Nobody said they bring every person they slept with. Just one...

So unless you know every single person both the bride and groom ever slept with from virgin to marriage, and then know for a fact that nobody at the wedding is one of the those people.... You have no idea how many times just one of those ex lovers was invited...

This is coming from the person who first said it never happens, then realized I've been that guy at the wedding like 3 times

shyt is demonic either way