If your fiance was taking pics of her shirtless ex at your engagement party...

Daps
Because usually they don't tell the groom they smashed. I don't know what weddings you been to, but the ex BOYFRIEND doesn't usually show up. Now some nikkas she fukked on the low and never told hubby and now she calls him "a friend", yea I seen and been that guy..

But I have NEVER seen the ex boyfriend there or girlfriend unless it was from high school or some shyt

Now that you mention it, I was at my ex's wedding :wow:

Superstar
Daps
she probably makes him feel very alive. so he doesn't mind her ways because that feeling is something $$ can't buy for him.

before
jeff-bezos-5-ee67e377ae764f8f8aff0fd264cab5da.jpg

mackenzie-bezos-1170x843-1.jpg

after

20220104_073541_0000-800x529.jpg

Jeff-Bezos-Retires-Amazon-CEO-1200x900.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

nah nikka…unless this is sarcasm, you ain’t getting this bullshyt off

Because usually they don't tell the groom they smashed. I don't know what weddings you been to, but the ex BOYFRIEND doesn't usually show up. Now some nikkas she fukked on the low and never told hubby and now she calls him "a friend", yea I seen and been that guy..

But I have NEVER seen the ex boyfriend there or girlfriend unless it was from high school or some shyt
Now that you mention it, I was at my ex's wedding :wow:
@surf look at the replies.

You must either have not been to many weddings or don’t know a lot of people that have gotten married, or maybe just not been in the know for the weddings you been to, but just about every wedding I’ve been to there have been a couple dudes at the wedding who used to smash the bride, or a mistress that the groom is or used to be smashing. Either coworkers or colleagues or guy friends(if they’re the type of woman to have guy friends) or vice versa. It never made sense to me but the grooms always went along with the wedding. I could never see having a man who ragdolled my soon to be wife at my wedding drinking alcohol I paid for and eating catering I bought, and posing all in my pictures, but that’s just me. :francis:

I went to a wedding literally last week where the groom had slept with two bridesmaids on the low and dated one of the women in attendance, and the wife had slept with three of the guys in attendance(two on the low and dated one) and one of the three guys the bride smashed had smashed the maid of honor, the female DJ, the photographer and ended up smashing the wedding planner after the wedding. :dead: They all cool and all have consistent contact with each other so I just assume everyone’s ok with that situation. Only reason I know is because I sat in front of one of the former bridesmaids who was salty about getting kicked out of the bridal party, and was spilling dirt to the woman she was sitting next to.

I know a guy that invited his mistress to his wedding, and all his colleagues and associates knew she was and just went along with it. That was one of the first weddings I got invited to. I remember me and him fell out over it because I thought that was a foul move. :manny:

I used to think it was scumbag behavior, but after a while I figured most people were like this and adjusted my expectations. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I mean you knew her Ex was Tony Gonazles before you was messing with her. You can't be insecure about everything.

Is that really Tony G?
:jbhmm:

I don’t really keep up with the affairs of these people. If it is, dude is still in excellent shape for damn near 50.