...if you were a criminal, what would your hideout spot look like??

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hideout spot? It would be on a big remote farm.
The actual hideout would be in concrete-walled rooms that is two levels deep underground below a regular-looking farm house. There would be a secret elevator to get to the hideout. A retinal scanner inside the elevator would let me go down. If someone's retina doesn't scan, then the elevator goes upstairs and no one is the wiser. And, there would be two escape routes from the hideout. One is a half-mile tunnel that goes into another hideout room that is two levels deep below a barn. I could take a ladder up and get inside the barn where I could get in a helicopter outfitted with machine guns and missles. Then, the other tunnel is a mile long that ends up in a secret room below a bridge. From there, I can get into a mini-submarine and escape into the river or take a Jeep, go above the bridge and drive away on the road.
The hideout would have a cell phone repeater so I could get 4G LTE service... in case I need to get calls on my cell phone or play some Candy Crush Soda.
There would be solar-powered panels on the barn's roof to power the hideout with electricity in case regular electricity gets cut off.
There would be a high-definition cameras on top of the barn and farm house to give me a 360 view of the property.
Inside the hideout, I would have an office with wi-fi. A kitchen. A bedroom. A bathroom. A living room with surround sound theater system. And a war room where I conduct meetings with my henchmen, keep an eye on security cameras and stuff. There would be a wall of pistols, knives and machine guns... like in the movies... with some indirect LED-colored mood lighting, along with extra magazine, bulletproof vests, and backpacks. Backpacks would be filled with first aid kits, smoke bombs, gas masks, extra magazines with bullets, leather gloves, pens, compass, binoculars, and water bottles.
GIF_208084_bomba_antibunker_que_pone_los_pelos_de_punta.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Now, this missile thingy would ruin my get-away helicopter, get-away Jeep and get-away submarine, but the underground hideouts would be intact. That's why the hideout is dug in two floors down. I would have to be wanted by the CIA for them to be using missiles.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now, this missile thingy would ruin my get-away helicopter, get-away Jeep and get-away submarine, but the underground hideouts would be intact. That's why the hideout is dug in two floors down. I would have to be wanted by the CIA for them to be using missiles.
Nah that shyt will fukk your hhideout up. You might not be able to get back to the surface

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nah that shyt will fukk your hhideout up. You might not be able to get back to the surface
Well, if they get me, they get me. It would be hella easier just to murk me using a sniper while I'm ordering take out at Burger King.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Alot of black people are in prison for committing crime. More then all races. Clearly we don't know what the fukk we are doing and obviously the cac has been getting away with murder for centuries.

Shouldn't he be teaching us. :ld: