...if you were a criminal, what would your hideout spot look like??

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
top-10-coolest-lairs-20090615064657961.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hideout spot? It would be on a big remote farm.
The actual hideout would be in concrete-walled rooms that is two levels deep underground below a regular-looking farm house. There would be a secret elevator to get to the hideout. A retinal scanner inside the elevator would let me go down. If someone's retina doesn't scan, then the elevator goes upstairs and no one is the wiser. And, there would be two escape routes from the hideout. One is a half-mile tunnel that goes into another hideout room that is two levels deep below a barn. I could take a ladder up and get inside the barn where I could get in a helicopter outfitted with machine guns and missles. Then, the other tunnel is a mile long that ends up in a secret room below a bridge. From there, I can get into a mini-submarine and escape into the river or take a Jeep, go above the bridge and drive away on the road.
The hideout would have a cell phone repeater so I could get 4G LTE service... in case I need to get calls on my cell phone or play some Candy Crush Soda.
There would be solar-powered panels on the barn's roof to power the hideout with electricity in case regular electricity gets cut off.
There would be a high-definition cameras on top of the barn and farm house to give me a 360 view of the property.
Inside the hideout, I would have an office with wi-fi. A kitchen. A bedroom. A bathroom. A living room with surround sound theater system. And a war room where I conduct meetings with my henchmen, keep an eye on security cameras and stuff. There would be a wall of pistols, knives and machine guns... like in the movies... with some indirect LED-colored mood lighting, along with extra magazine, bulletproof vests, and backpacks. Backpacks would be filled with first aid kits, smoke bombs, gas masks, extra magazines with bullets, leather gloves, pens, compass, binoculars, and water bottles.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
all i need is 13 seconds alone with u. can the cops save you that quickly ? :ufdup:
I'm sure we could put our last 13 seconds together to better use :whoa:. I was just thinking of who's gonna take care of the kids. We'll still write but never visit.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Hideout spot? It would be on a big remote farm.
The actual hideout would be in concrete-walled rooms that is two levels deep underground below a regular-looking farm house. There would be a secret elevator to get to the hideout. A retinal scanner inside the elevator would let me go down. If someone's retina doesn't scan, then the elevator goes upstairs and no one is the wiser. And, there would be two escape routes from the hideout. One is a half-mile tunnel that goes into another hideout room that is two levels deep below a barn. I could take a ladder up and get inside the barn where I could get in a helicopter outfitted with machine guns and missles. Then, the other tunnel is a mile long that ends up in a secret room below a bridge. From there, I can get into a mini-submarine and escape into the river or take a Jeep, go above the bridge and drive away on the road.
The hideout would have a cell phone repeater so I could get 4G LTE service... in case I need to get calls on my cell phone or play some Candy Crush Soda.
There would be solar-powered panels on the barn's roof to power the hideout with electricity in case regular electricity gets cut off.
There would be a high-definition cameras on top of the barn and farm house to give me a 360 view of the property.
Inside the hideout, I would have an office with wi-fi. A kitchen. A bedroom. A bathroom. A living room with surround sound theater system. And a war room where I conduct meetings with my henchmen, keep an eye on security cameras and stuff. There would be a wall of pistols, knives and machine guns... like in the movies... with some indirect LED-colored mood lighting, along with extra magazine, bulletproof vests, and backpacks. Backpacks would be filled with first aid kits, smoke bombs, gas masks, extra magazines with bullets, leather gloves, pens, compass, binoculars, and water bottles.

shyt laid out too smooth :banderas:

Superstar
Daps
:heh: hey ExNat, how's it goin?

it is going fine. thank u for asking.
I'm sure we could put our last 13 seconds together to better use :whoa:. I was just thinking of who's gonna take care of the kids. We'll still write but never visit.
:leostare: if u were really worried about the kids then u would have stayed with me in the cabin and when we were caught u would make a plea agreement allowing me to go free. i'd visit u, put money on ur books and give u conjugal visits. that is far more generous than the end u will meet if i get those 13 seconds. :birdman:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
map3.jpg

With a friendly government and surrounded by family :blessed:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:leostare: if u were really worried about the kids then u would have stayed with me in the cabin and when we were caught u would make a plea agreement allowing me to go free. i'd visit u, put money on ur books and give u conjugal visits. that is far more generous than the end u will meet if i get those 13 seconds. :birdman:
if you can teach me that move to help my stay in prison easier too we have a deal?:hug:

Superstar
Daps
if you can teach me that move to help my stay in prison easier too we have a deal?:hug:

lol. it was a stab to the neck, slice of the penis tip, then cut it into bite-sized pieces and swallow it so it can't be re-attached

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
I'd have sonething underground in the middle of nowhere with an entrance that looked like an old outhouse