If you wear New Balances, come hold this L

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE

Folks on this forum ain’t really up on that swag yet.
550’s are the hottest silhouette in sneakers right now.

Ended up flipping my Joe Freshgoods 992’s for $2k+. New Balance has always appealed toward a niche sneaker connoisseur crowd, they’re kinda the anti-Hypebeast sneaker brand in a way.

A lot of the true sneakerheads have recently been migrating to the brand due to the quality of materials and lack of SNKRS app BS.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukk outta here slim… :camby:

MFVq108.jpg

:banderas:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Mane I’m just a sneaker person period I got all kinds of 990s, 992s, & 997s, I got Bape collabs, Salehe Bembury collabs, etc I got fam in the DC urea (that’s where my mama from) and since I take most of my fashion cues from the east coast anyway I kind of adopted “Newbies” into my sneaker rotation. I live in Houston and am legit the only nikka I see rocking NB unless I randomly run into some DMV or Philly nikkas in town or some shyt like that which has happend on the random quite a few times. I can’t count how many times females have given me compliments while wearing new balances saying how my shoes are “cute” etc but idk. I always believed it’s the nikka wearing the shoes not the shoes themselves I’ve seen so many lame ass nikkas wearing straight HEAT and so much as get a side eye from women.