If you wear New Balances, come hold this L

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't really wear sneakers but the 997's are the only sneakers I still actually seek out and buy :mjlol:

I wear them to do local errands or go to the park with my kid etc. I always have 2 pairs. One I can mess up at the park and one that's clean. Clean pair eventually replaces the park one and then I buy a new pair. Rinse and repeat.

Just bought these last month and I haven't worn them yet :takedat:
8e187a0c-2008-43ab-a7aa-5fb23a83ff63

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
:yeshrug:

Speaking as a woman, she ain't lying in that tweet lol. The finest brehs around my way usually rock Nike and Puma but not New Balance. New Balance are definitely for the real old oldheads.
Show me a good pair of puma and I can show you a better pair of NB

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have a weird relationship with new balance. I have hella 574s and I’m a big fan of that particular model. However, I hate almost every single other type of new balance shoe and wouldn’t be caught dead in any of them, except for the 574 of course.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I never rocked a pair of NB’s….not because I thought they were trash, but Nike, Adidas and Pumas are usually my go 2s for sneakers.

Plus I used to always think New Balance was a shoe for middle age/senior citizen white folks because that’s all I seen wearing them:russ:

But they got some cool looking kicks that’s been dropping as of late. I might cop a pair for the summer…

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This woman is childish AF!

What's wrong with New Balance?

If she went to their site, she would see that they be selling out in certain sizes which means that people are buying their shoes...

I like seeing people wearing brands other than Nike, Adidas, etc. Nothing wrong with those two brands, but too many people wear them IMO.

I would think that a woman judges men based on condition of the shoe meaning a man who wears dirty shoes or torn shoes would raise a flag, not the brand of the shoe?

But, now thinking about it...

If all it takes to turn a woman off is the brand of the shoe, then that tells me something about her level of maturity plus she really isn't into the person she is judging anyways..