If you want your species to survive, you must slaughter your fatherless males

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
:leon:
perhaps there's a reason why animals in the wild do this (lions etc) ....to keep a certain balance of order? hmmmm...

En-Sabah-Nur-Apocalypse-from-X-men-Legends-II-Rise-of-Apocalypse-x-men-31548094-720-480.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless. Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. Defend the poor and fatherless: And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place. Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy. They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. Yea, ye overwhelm the fatherless, and ye dig a pit for your friend.

Very great quote here from The Bible. I gotta reread exodus.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm X was raised without a father
This should let you know everything you need to know.

Some men are natural men and some men need a father. Malcolm is one that needed a father.. figure. He found that and so much more. He went from being a dead minded gross self hating self destructing, possibly bisexual fool... to being one of the GOAT.

Luckily he was able to avoid the promotion of his weak inner demons and found guidance.

I don't think we should kill anyone... but we def should not promote things that go against hundreds of thousands of years of social evolution.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
there are plenty of great male leaders who didn't have a father.

im too lazy to name them. but i'll start with Obama

and there are plenty of men who had great fathers who were great leaders and grew up to be failures.

:beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
there are plenty of great male leaders who didn't have a father.

im too lazy to name them. but i'll start with Obama

and there are plenty of men who had great fathers who were great leaders and grew up to be failures.

:beli:

People always say the Obama, like he didn't have grandpa

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta