If you want your species to survive, you must slaughter your fatherless males

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That was Malcolm little and that's why he was a criminal and took it up the chute to make money. Wasn't until he gained knowledge that he became Malcolm x

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

i dont need u to school me on shyt......i know the story

and like i said, he was raised fatherless

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:leon:
perhaps there's a reason why animals in the wild do this (lions etc) ....to keep a certain balance of order? hmmmm...

Titus Pullo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your gene pool becomes weaker with every passing hour.
You have become overpowered by estrogen, while your male young are raised without instincts vital for survival that are inherent in even the lowliest of dung beetles. Self implosion is imminent, eradication and extinction is all but a certainty.
You praise the weak and frail.
You coddle the lame, when they in fact should be eliminated.
You allow the BEGGING of affection from females that should be instinctively on their knees in subservience.
You hoist flags of rainbows while fists of flames are beginning to rain upon your delicate civilizations.
You are not fit to survive collectively, because individually you hesitate to be the one that does what needs to be done.
Suck my cock you gypo son of a poxy whore! I'M TITUS PULLO!

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your gene pool becomes weaker with every passing hour.
You have become overpowered by estrogen, while your male young are raised without instincts vital for survival that are inherent in even the lowliest of dung beetles. Self implosion is imminent, eradication and extinction is all but a certainty.
You praise the weak and frail.
You coddle the lame, when they in fact should be eliminated.
You allow the BEGGING of affection from females that should be instinctively on their knees in subservience.
You hoist flags of rainbows while fists of flames are beginning to rain upon your delicate civilizations.
You are not fit to survive collectively, because individually you hesitate to be the one that does what needs to be done.

I dont disagree with much that hes saying, friend. I dont believe lames should be killed because that would mean we're judging them before the have an opportunity to make it right with God on a personal level. Also, friend, i believe that women can show their servitude to men without being on their knees.

Other than that, the theme of his post made a lot of sense. Sadly, there is a demonic slant to it because its coming from a place of power hungry thirst that seeks to send humanity into an eternal spiral of war and chaos as the strong attempt to always be the strongest instead of finding their place among friends.

Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless. Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. Defend the poor and fatherless: And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place. Leave thy fatherless children, I will preserve them alive; for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy. They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless. Yea, ye overwhelm the fatherless, and ye dig a pit for your friend.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Imagine if nikkas went and used their vast "wisdom" and their fancy vocab instead of banter back and forth online behind aliases on hip-hop forums....:lupe: