If you want your species to survive, you must slaughter your fatherless males

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Your gene pool becomes weaker with every passing hour.
You have become overpowered by estrogen, while your male young are raised without instincts vital for survival that are inherent in even the lowliest of dung beetles. Self implosion is imminent, eradication and extinction is all but a certainty.
You praise the weak and frail.
You coddle the lame, when they in fact should be eliminated.
You allow the BEGGING of affection from females that should be instinctively on their knees in subservience.
You hoist flags of rainbows while fists of flames are beginning to rain upon your delicate civilizations.
You are not fit to survive collectively, because individually you hesitate to be the one that does what needs to be done.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Mr. Somebody come and make this the greatest thread of all time :wow:

I dont disagree with much that hes saying, friend. I dont believe lames should be killed because that would mean we're judging them before the have an opportunity to make it right with God on a personal level. Also, friend, i believe that women can show their servitude to men without being on their knees.

Other than that, the theme of his post made a lot of sense. Sadly, there is a demonic slant to it because its coming from a place of power hungry thirst that seeks to send humanity into an eternal spiral of war and chaos as the strong attempt to always be the strongest instead of finding their place among friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I dont disagree with much that hes saying, friend. I dont believe lames should be killed because that would mean we're judging them before the have an opportunity to make it right with God on a personal level. Also, friend, i believe that women can show their servitude to men without being on their knees.

Other than that, the theme of his post made a lot of sense. Sadly, there is a demonic slant to it because its coming from a place of power hungry thirst that seeks to send humanity into an eternal spiral of war and chaos as the strong attempt to always be the strongest instead of finding their place among friends.

Judging is synonymous with realizing and acknowledging, young one. To realize the shortcoming in a being's inner and outer person and the futility they offer to the balance of power is logically sound. You seem to believe that logic should take a back seat to moral ethics. Spare me the "nice person" rhetoric. The lame do nothing to strengthen their respective species. You are intelligent, in comparison to the majority of your peers. Surely you would see the weaknesses in building a skyscraper with Legos instead of steel? Your species is littered with Legos when sturdy materials are essential. THIS is why you will inevitably CRUMBLE.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
popcorn-gif-28.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Judging is synonymous with realizing and acknowledging, young one. To realize the shortcoming in a being's inner and outer person and the futility they offer to the balance of power is logically sound. You seem to believe that logic should take a back seat to moral ethics. Spare me the "nice person" rhetoric. The lame do nothing to strengthen their respective species. You are intelligent, in comparison to the majority of your peers. Surely you would see the weaknesses in building a skyscraper with Legos instead of steel? Your species is littered with Legos when sturdy materials are essential. THIS is why you will inevitably CRUMBLE.

:lupe: Im in no position to destroy lames that assist in crumbling our civilization with their demonic filth. The weak require all manner of entertainment and distractions to keep them breathing another day it seems. Games, fornication and folly are all hobbies that are put in the front seat over strengthening themselves as men. You are correct in your understanding but dont the lame have some purpose they can be used for since they are really doing nothing but enjoying the fruits that the strong provide for them? Symbiotic relationships exist throughout nature. Should humanity destroy its leeches in your mind?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Your gene pool becomes weaker with every passing hour.
You have become overpowered by estrogen, while your male young are raised without instincts vital for survival that are inherent in even the lowliest of dung beetles. Self implosion is imminent, eradication and extinction is all but a certainty.
You praise the weak and frail.
You coddle the lame, when they in fact should be eliminated.
You allow the BEGGING of affection from females that should be instinctively on their knees in subservience.
You hoist flags of rainbows while fists of flames are beginning to rain upon your delicate civilizations.
You are not fit to survive collectively, because individually you hesitate to be the one that does what needs to be done.
:lawd:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
:lupe: Im in no position to destroy lames that assist in crumbling our civilization with their demonic filth. The weak require all manner of entertainment and distractions to keep them breathing another day it seems. Games, fornication and folly are all hobbies that are put in the front seat over strengthening themselves as men. You are correct in your understanding but dont the lame have some purpose they can be used for since they are really doing nothing but enjoying the fruits that the strong provide for them? Symbiotic relationships exist throughout nature. Should humanity destroy its leeches in your mind?

Unless the said leeches offer a measure of usefulness and servitude, THEN YES.
What usefulness can you possibly get from a male that behaves as a female...or from one who's chromosome development has malfunctioned?

cerebral%20palsy.jpg
Cerebral+Palsy.jpg