If you truly have doubts about Microsoft this gen, you need to watch this video

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah, it's official. I'm blocking you. nikka got a whole fukkin pirated bootcamp setup on Mac but talking about being Mcguyver. Okay...you don't know by now that I'm not one of these average, goofball posters on here? Don't try to talk circles around me like one
Dude is a troll, please don't take him or these other Sony stans serious please.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love both my consoles. :yeshrug:

Xbox is more intuitive in its OS and feels pretty smooth. I love GamePass and I tend to use it for my 1st person shooters and indie titles. It’s a fantastic stress relieving console for me.

PS5 has better exclusives, a better controller, and the games that I enjoy the most. Period point blank. But the system is weird. It’ll do weird connection issues with the controller or not turn on properly. I rarely have issues with XBOX even with 20 games on quick resume

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lol MS has dropped 0 exclusives since XBX/S launch
So there's no where to go but up, right? :umad:
That's a flat out lie but one often used by Sony stans. And we been eating like a muthafukka on Xbox so maybe you're really that uninformed? And do you think 1st party means greatness again? I hear 3rd party is great too. Day 1 sometimes, I haven't posted resident evil 8 yet, it's sold well, probably a next year candidate for gamepass :youngsabo:
This is cap. Sales numbers and demand tell a different story
Well demand isn't a problem...
Oh my fukkIN goodness. Did you really just knock everything I said, after I just shut down your excuses? You clearly don't know what Xbox is capable of because like I said, you're a fanboy.

Congratulations...you just made a grown man have a damn hissy-fit on the internet
And this is why I go in on them, battling stupidy
I want to play games in my tv
There will soon be an app for that :shaq:

Xbox is more intuitive in its OS and feels pretty smooth. I love GamePass and I tend to use it for my 1st person shooters and indie titles. It’s a fantastic stress relieving console for me.

PS5 has better exclusives, a better controller, and the games that I enjoy the most. Period point blank. But the system is weird. It’ll do weird connection issues with the controller or not turn on properly. I rarely have issues with XBOX even with 20 games on quick resume
Sony doesn't have better exclusives, it had last gen but so far there's only been ratchet and returnal which will not be looked upon as better than Forza Horizon 5 and Halo 5. Then moving forward Xbox has way more AAA first party games in the pipelines than Sony. From kojima to even a new silent hill EXCLUSIVE TO XBOX :sas2:(not that I care) but a lot of people will have to eat crow sandwiches after that becomes official. I get it, if we all knew what exactly was being created in advance then Sony historically had better. Times have changed, show me what games you talking about because Sony fans usually mention the same two games and then point to track record like if Sony hasn't historically struggled after having success because of their ego.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a flat out lie but one often used by Sony stans. And we been eating like a muthafukka on Xbox so maybe you're really that uninformed? And do you think 1st party means greatness again? I hear 3rd party is great too. Day 1 sometimes, I haven't posted resident evil 8 yet, it's sold well, probably a next year candidate for gamepass :youngsabo:

Well demand isn't a problem...

And this is why I go in on them, battling stupidy

There will soon be an app for that :shaq:

Sony doesn't have better exclusives, it had last gen but so far there's only been ratchet and returnal which will not be looked upon as better than Forza Horizon 5 and Halo 5. Then moving forward Xbox has way more AAA first party games in the pipelines than Sony. From kojima to even a new silent hill EXCLUSIVE TO XBOX :sas2:(not that I care) but a lot of people will have to eat crow sandwiches after that becomes official. I get it, if we all knew what exactly was being created in advance then Sony historically had better. Times have changed, show me what games you talking about because Sony fans usually mention the same two games and then point to track record like if Sony hasn't historically struggled after having success because of their ego.

Returnal, R&C, Miles Morales, and Demon Souls have been top tier exclusive experiences. The Souls series is one of my favorite series of all time and Demon Souls was probably the best remake I’ve ever played. Returnal has been my most played next gen game.

I don’t give a fukk about racing games and my favorite Halo was the first one. Halo Infinite looks good but my taste and shooters has changed. I prefer speed-based shooters like Titanfall 2 or Doom Eternal.

Legalese

Banned
Daps

This for me exactly, but i also use the xb for multiplats