If you truly have doubts about Microsoft this gen, you need to watch this video

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually understand your point of view a lot of times but I just don’t understand why you don’t buy an Xbox too (or even Gamepass and simple PC). Cool, Sony is your favorite but in what world is that dashboard on PS5, navigating around, using apps, etc not just clunky as fukk in comparison to Xbox? I almost legit get mad when playing Xbox for a minute and then switch to PS5 because of the dashboard. In what world is it not better to have hundreds of console games (even if you wouldn’t play 80% of them) on any device you have in your hands? In what world is it okay to pitch ray tracing this and that, 4K/60 blah blah and not even hit the shyt consistently for PS4 Pro and PS5?

See, this is where you get caught up in being in a stan bubble. The consoles are damn near identical, spec wise. There’s nothing on the Xbox that is greatly out performing the ps5, most multiplatform games run damn near identical to each other and if they don’t it’s a problem on the developer side. So far, all ps5 games have been great, the fact that there are so many options for ratcher]t is why I fukk with Sony’s studios, even then I’d still buy multiplatform games on ps5 cause I love the dualsense

all that shyt about the dashboard and whatever is cute. I don’t turn on my ps5 and spend hours on the dashboard, I’m buying these consoles for games and even if sony only put out a handful of games more than Xbox it’s a handful of more games I’m interested in over Xbox. I don’t care about halo, I don’t play racing sims, don’t care about game pass, so why would I want an Xbox right now?

when microsoft shows me they have something worth me investing my money into I’ll consider it. Right now the launch line up which has been nonexistent and their upcoming games that actually have gameplay dont interest me,

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d love to hear from people that actually own both consoles and aren’t on no fanboy shyt

*Controller*
I prefer the Duel Senses features(touch, haptics, triggers). I prefer the Xbox d pad n the stick layout.

*Performance*
They’re pretty equal. The ps5 ssd is faster so youll notice diff in loading assets on the fly in games like Ratchet. The Xbox ssd is no slouch tho n a huge upgrade from the xbone. Series X supports more resolutions.

neither system sounds like its strugglin when playin newer games. Series X is a lil quieter. Ps5 is a major improvement noise wise compared to the ps4. Didnt notice any major heat issues with either console.

*Online*
PSN n Xbox Live pretty neck n neck. Cant say one is better than the other.

*Data Saving*
PS5 is kinda a mess with data transfers n cloud saving. Also have to sub to ps plus for cloud. Its free on xbox.

*upgrading games to current gen*
Also more of a hassle on ps5. Smart delivery is better on xbox.

*games*
Gamepass got some good older titles, n all current n future first party xbox games will be on the service.they also added ea play games. If you buy a lot of games that are Xbox first party, its prolly more cost effective to sub to gamepass.

however….

The xbox pipeline of new games is slim right now. You might be waitin years to see what all these Microsoft studio acquisitions amount to as far as games.

PS5 got a more clear cut path of releases, n so far released multiple exclusives this year alone, n the train dont seem to be stoppin anytime soon. As of launch through the first couple years of the ps5/xbox, sony got a stronger lineup.

sony also got psnow if you wanna play some of their hits from other gens. You cant download ps3 games, only stream. Theyve added more to the service n cut the price, but sony aint gone as all in like MS did with gamepass yet.

*Aesthetic*
i dont think people should factor looks into buyin a console but hey some people care about that i guess.

ps5 is huge. It was def designed to command attention. Xbox took the opposite approach, its more subtle, easier to make disappear in your entertainment setup. Neither style is right or wrong, just 2 different philosophies. Xbox is thicker than the ps5, ps5 is taller. Depending on your shelf size or whatever you use for your consoles, you the xbox might be better vertically while the ps5 is better horizontally.

whichever you choose, dont pay the scalpers. Stick to your guns n dont spend a penny over that 500 dollar msrp.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
See, this is where you get caught up in being in a stan bubble. The consoles are damn near identical, spec wise. There’s nothing on the Xbox that is greatly out performing the ps5, most multiplatform games run damn near identical to each other and if they don’t it’s a problem on the developer side. So far, all ps5 games have been great, the fact that there are so many options for ratcher]t is why I fukk with Sony’s studios, even then I’d still buy multiplatform games on ps5 cause I love the dualsense

all that shyt about the dashboard and whatever is cute. I don’t turn on my ps5 and spend hours on the dashboard, I’m buying these consoles for games and even if sony only put out a handful of games more than Xbox it’s a handful of more games I’m interested in over Xbox. I don’t care about halo, I don’t play racing sims, don’t care about game pass, so why would I want an Xbox right now?

when microsoft shows me they have something worth me investing my money into I’ll consider it. Right now the launch line up which has been nonexistent and their upcoming games that actually have gameplay dont interest me,
You're kinda contradicting yourself though because yeah, I know they are damn near identical, just like last gen (up until the One X/Pro), but you act like Xbox is just a piece of shyt all the time. No doubt there is NOTHING unique on Xbox to play right now but what the console offers and the whole 'ecosystem' thing is a much better value. Not sure how you can deny that. I buy consoles for games too...hence why I have a PS5 strictly for its exclusives and an Xbox for the rest of the gaming world. Everybody has their own tastes in games but you don't care about ANYTHING on Xbox? Come on now...that's fanboy talk. Again, fukk that Switch but I'd be lying if I said there is NOTHING I care about.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
*Controller*
I prefer the Duel Senses features(touch, haptics, triggers). I prefer the Xbox d pad n the stick layout.

*Performance*
They’re pretty equal. The ps5 ssd is faster so youll notice diff in loading assets on the fly in games like Ratchet. The Xbox ssd is no slouch tho n a huge upgrade from the xbone. Series X supports more resolutions.

neither system sounds like its strugglin when playin newer games. Series X is a lil quieter. Ps5 is a major improvement noise wise compared to the ps4. Didnt notice any major heat issues with either console.

*Online*
PSN n Xbox Live pretty neck n neck. Cant say one is better than the other.

*Data Saving*
PS5 is kinda a mess with data transfers n cloud saving. Also have to sub to ps plus for cloud. Its free on xbox.

*upgrading games to current gen*
Also more of a hassle on ps5. Smart delivery is better on xbox.

*games*
Gamepass got some good older titles, n all current n future first party xbox games will be on the service.they also added ea play games. If you buy a lot of games that are Xbox first party, its prolly more cost effective to sub to gamepass.

however….

The xbox pipeline of new games is slim right now. You might be waitin years to see what all these Microsoft studio acquisitions amount to as far as games.

PS5 got a more clear cut path of releases, n so far released multiple exclusives this year alone, n the train dont seem to be stoppin anytime soon. As of launch through the first couple years of the ps5/xbox, sony got a stronger lineup.

sony also got psnow if you wanna play some of their hits from other gens. You cant download ps3 games, only stream. Theyve added more to the service n cut the price, but sony aint gone as all in like MS did with gamepass yet.

*Aesthetic*
i dont think people should factor looks into buyin a console but hey some people care about that i guess.

ps5 is huge. It was def designed to command attention. Xbox took the opposite approach, its more subtle, easier to make disappear in your entertainment setup. Neither style is right or wrong, just 2 different philosophies. Xbox is thicker than the ps5, ps5 is taller. Depending on your shelf size or whatever you use for your consoles, you the xbox might be better vertically while the ps5 is better horizontally.

whichever you choose, dont pay the scalpers. Stick to your guns n dont spend a penny over that 500 dollar msrp.
Much respect. Can't deny your opinion on anything you said

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're kinda contradicting yourself though because yeah, I know they are damn near identical, just like last gen (up until the One X/Pro), but you act like Xbox is just a piece of shyt all the time. No doubt there is NOTHING unique on Xbox to play right now but what the console offers and the whole 'ecosystem' thing is a much better value. Not sure how you can deny that. I buy consoles for games too...hence why I have a PS5 strictly for its exclusives and an Xbox for the rest of the gaming world. Everybody has their own tastes in games but you don't care about ANYTHING on Xbox? Come on now...that's fanboy talk. Again, fukk that Switch but I'd be lying if I said there is NOTHING I care about.

no, there’s nothing I want to play on Xbox at the moment aside from the Ascent which I think looks incredible but I’m not paying 500 dollars for a timed indie game either.

I’m not against buying a console for a handful of games I’ve done it for two Xbox’s before and every Nintendo console. When Xbox has 4 exclusive I really want to play it will be under my entertainment center

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
no, there’s nothing I want to play on Xbox at the moment aside from the Ascent which I think looks incredible but I’m not paying 500 dollars for a timed indie game either.

I’m not against buying a console for a handful of games I’ve done it for two Xbox’s before and every Nintendo console. When Xbox has 4 exclusive I really want to play it will be under my entertainment center
I don't know much about The Ascent but is it on Gamepass? If so, you won't get Gamepass for $1 just to play it on any PC, phone, or tablet for a month??? Cloud gaming is included with Gamepass. EA Access is included (you don't play any sports, Battlefield, hell Bejeweled, Zuma, nothing? 10 hour trials to all the new EA games?). Gift cards building up from doing 'Quests' that you don't even know you're doing half the time?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know much about The Ascent but is it on Gamepass? If so, you won't get Gamepass for $1 just to play it on any PC, phone, or tablet for a month??? Cloud gaming is included with Gamepass. EA Access is included (you don't play any sports, Battlefield, hell Bejeweled, Zuma, nothing?)

naw my boot camp is stuck with a pirated version of windows 8 and you need windows 10 for that. I’m ok with waiting until next year for a port, lots of games to play over here

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
naw my boot camp is stuck with a pirated version of windows 8 and you need windows 10 for that.
Bruh...a phone or a tablet. And you mean to tell me you can't stream in a browser on a Mac????? Are you sure about that????? Because I'm 99% sure I played on the iPad the other day.

This is the link to play Gamepass in a browser ........ xbox.com/en-us/play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh...a phone or a tablet. And you mean to tell me you can't steam in a browser on a Mac????? Are you sure about that????? Because I'm 99% sure I played on the iPad the other day. xbox.com/en-us/play

whatever the case I’m cool with waiting for it.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
whatever the case I’m cool with waiting for it.
Oh my fukkIN goodness. Did you really just knock everything I said, after I just shut down your excuses? You clearly don't know what Xbox is capable of because like I said, you're a fanboy.

Congratulations...you just made a grown man have a damn hissy-fit on the internet

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh my fukkIN goodness. Did you really just knock everything I said, after I just shut down your excuses? You clearly don't know what Xbox is capable of because like I said, you're a fanboy.

Congratulations...you just made a grown man have a damn hissy-fit on the internet

I want to play games in my tv

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I want to play games in my tv
Get your old ass bootcamp or a browser on your Mac, plug in a HDMI cord to the TV and Mac, and click the link I posted...VIOLA! 100 streaming games. No Xbox needed, just like MS originally said you don't need to buy an Xbox. Something is really off with you

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Get your old ass bootcamp or a browser on your Mac, plug in a HDMI cord to the TV and Mac, and click the link I posted...VIOLA! 100s of games. Something is really off with you

but I already got mad games to play without trying to mcguyver my Mac to my tv and streaming shyt.

like I don’t need more games, and if I do I’ll just cop. I been gaming religiously for the past 6 years if there’s something I missed its prob dirt cheap by now. I got lime 20 games I need to finish already

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
but I already got mad games to play without trying to mcguyver my Mac to my tv and streaming shyt.

like I don’t need more games, and if I do I’ll just cop. I been gaming religiously for the past 6 years if there’s something I missed its prob dirt cheap by now. I got lime 20 games I need to finish already
Yeah, it's official. I'm blocking you. nikka got a whole fukkin pirated bootcamp setup on Mac but talking about being Mcguyver. Okay...you don't know by now that I'm not one of these average, goofball posters on here? Don't try to talk circles around me like one