If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:manny:all types of brehs got and get women

whether they just jumpin a bytch bones to holding it down

from the brehs who got degrees to tin knockers, truck drivers, pipefitters to mfers who do art to content brehs to mfers who ain't got shyt but a dollar and a dream

some of you brehs on the outside looking in hatin, looking to other men on podcasts and youtube, when the problem is you wanting to play grabass wit nikkas just trying to get them $uperchats

def don't matter if yo ass hopping on a flight from Tennessee to Timbucktu cause them foreign hoes ain't shyt special and just see yo ass a comeup

either reset, adapt, and reflect

or live in ongoing exile

or start going out with nikkas.

sal-bonpensiero-gif.gif

and just leave the rest of us normal black folks alone

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Man I feel this I was a dating app dude until I met some real ass homies to go out with. They threw a cookout, met a shorty who then invited me to play volleyball with her home girls :ohhh:

Boyyyy was getting chose like a nikka in a fighting game :ohlawd:

TLDR- fukk dating apps meet new girls through your friends you never know

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I didn't know that was still a thing. That's wild.

I think it's going through a resurgence. A lot of people are fed up with dating apps , at least here in NYC.

If you live in a metropolitan area , and go to eventbrite , you should be able to find multiple speed dating events.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Referring to women as hoes isn't going to make me believe you find success with women.

Sort out your daddy issues and stomp trying to flex for Thecoli.

I'm married and just trying to give brehs some inspiration, meanwhile your booger eating ass in here poppin shyt you know nothing about

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I feel this I was a dating app dude until I met some real ass homies to go out with. They threw a cookout, met a shorty who then invited me to play volleyball with her home girls :ohhh:

Boyyyy was getting chose like a nikka in a fighting game :ohlawd:

TLDR- fukk dating apps meet new girls through your friends you never know
You're lucky. A lot of dudes I've known either don't want you to eat or don't care