If you shacked up with a bytch and the kids ain't yours you a fukkin' loser...

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
That's a representation of a busted nut in your bytch with no consequence ...all the headaches and problems are yours, the baby father got the p*ssy scott-free.
If I love a woman then I'll try my best to love her children as well. Taking care of a child that isn't yours is honorable but the situation has to be right.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
That's what the baby father says when he comes and picks up his kids YOU raising just to hit the p*ssy ...

I'm not with my ex but I still take her son places and we have a father and son bond. His dad is a deadbeat and I'll be damned if I let my lil man exist in this world without a positive male role model. Call me whatever you want but I'm at least trying to deal with the problem instead of ignore it.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Berh, you are about to make a lot of brothers made settling with women who has kids from a previous relationship.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I think women with kids should hook up with dudes with kids and yall do some brady bunch shyt... it would really tie up a lot of loose ends.... but nooooo.... usually women with kids detest dudes with kids and wanna be all selfish and snatch up fatherless dudes..miss me w that shyt