If you schedule weekly meetings on a Friday, you’re a douche.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Just get it done before 2 -- I'm a late lunch type of person -- and I'll let it slide.

Otherwise... exactly what the fukk are we doing out here?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If you schedule meetings on Friday you deserve to die slow :yeshrug: . I'm pretty sure there's a line about it in every religious text and whatever manifesto the atheists follow.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I have a meeting at 9AM, 10AM, 11AM, 12PM and 1PM.

You'd think I was running this damn company, yet they're playing around with my promotion.

Sometimes I hate corporate America
I'm in a goddamn meeting to prepare for another goddamn meeting. What the fukk is wrong with these people?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just scheduled a performance evaluation meeting for one of my employees from 5pm to 5:15pm :lolbron:

But to be fair i'm just planning to let her know she's getting a raise, so i don't think she'll be mad after.

Diabolical :birdman:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Have a weekly team meeting at 9am to 10am my time but it is pretty straightforward so it is fine. I can't however, accept the late minute meetings after 2pm or 3pm. Unless it is a real emergency schedule it for the morning of the next day.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm in a goddamn meeting to prepare for another goddamn meeting. What the fukk is wrong with these people?
My last job a good portion of my time was taken by meetings, meetings that could of been in email form or in a group Teams chat. Adding all of that to my actual work was stressful, especially since some of my meetings were at night/early morning because of international projects.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind a meeting where I ain’t doing shyt and might need to speak to 1 or 2 things, no problem. But meetings that I have to run with clients and have to spend time chasing shyt down and putting slides together on a Friday morning. Nah fukk that shyt. Gimme that in a Tuesday or Wednesday. Any day but Friday.

“does anyone have any questions?” Of course you fukking do. You ask questions every fukking meeting. :why:

I can’t even be like “tomorrow is Friday I’m gonna chill”. Calendar lit up like a fukking Christmas tree.