If you schedule weekly meetings on a Friday, you’re a douche.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Some of y’all hybrid/WFH people got it easy as hell and still complain lol
I have a 730am meeting every Wednesday that I lead. I swear I ramble half the time.
:pachaha:
It’s a BS meeting anyway. It’s 530pm stateside and my boss ask me every time, do you want to do the meeting.
:mjlol:
Our program manager is the one that requested it. Literally everything I do is told to them through email. No meeting needed.
:snoop:
Meeting lasts 10 mins then I roll back over and go to sleep.
:russ:

Daps
That’s the thread.

18jwl2.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You make good money doing that? :ehh:
For my time? Yes.

I’d say it’s easy money considering how long I’ve been doing it and how it feels when I do it. I can make what most (maybe not MOST people, but let’s say what the average American would probably aspire to make) people would make in a week in one gig that only last for a few hours.

And then, essentially what I’m being asked to do; have fun and play. Once you get the hang of it all, it’s not hard. I could probably do more but I feel that’d I’d trade off freedom for some notoriety and money.

Not worth it when, like I said, I can wake up most points of the week with freedom to myself. Sometimes filling your schedule with “work” will make you think you’re living the lifestyle but, as I’ve seen from some other musicians that really try to gig hustle, it turns into working for someone when you gig hustle.