If you schedule weekly meetings on a Friday, you’re a douche.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i have to admit, if i had to do shyt like most of y'all do in the corporate world, i'd probably be a lot worse overall as a different person.

when i hear shyt like this, at first i think to myself, it can't be that bad, meeting on a friday, right?

but then i remember i don't have to show up anywhere on a regular basis in my life nor is my life anywhere near typical because i'm an artist and i mostly live that way. so of course i could do it with my state of mind being the way it is. it might even be a little refreshing.

but, try it for 6 months and you'll be a little tired :pachaha:

y'all like, friday meetings and i'm like, today i'm playing the french quarter festival. we gone meet for like an hour and a half, and make mfers sing and dance :mjlol:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
i have to admit, if i had to do shyt like most of y'all do in the corporate world, i'd probably be a lot worse overall as a different person.

when i hear shyt like this, at first i think to myself, it can't be that bad, meeting on a friday, right?

but then i remember i don't have to show up anywhere on a regular basis in my life nor is my life anywhere near typical because i'm an artist and i mostly live that way. so of course i could do it with my state of mind being the way it is. it might even be a little refreshing.

but, try it for 6 months and you'll be a little tired :pachaha:

y'all like, friday meetings and i'm like, today i'm playing the french quarter festival. we gone meet for like an hour and a half, and make mfers sing and dance :mjlol:

You make good money doing that? :ehh: