If you really want to get attention from women. Just be there.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I have this one female friend that I love to chat with. And I'm always there to lend an ear or a shoulder whenever she needs it. She told me something earlier today that let me know that she's feeling me. She said "You're just so easy to talk to. It's almost like talking with the girls. Tee Hee. I feel like I can tell you anything".

From what I can gather, that means that she's definitely willing to have sex with me at an unspecified date in the future. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend. But she's always telling me about her problems with him. So I'm pretty sure he's on the way out since he keeps messing up, and I'll be sliding in (😉) real soon.
No offense breh...............but you are an insurance policy. :sas2:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
People are gonna cook op but I'm not gonna knock it.

I've gotten more than enough buns just being the "bounce things off" dude going all the way back to high school.

If you're attractive and can communicate well its an easy hop skip to having her up under you with your balls doorknocking on her butthole while she's cross-eyed n panting.

Listen, communicate well and the secret ingredient is just be aloof.

Not meaning cold, but mean well in whatever advice you give and mad women will respond to that with lust.
If you're on the hunt she'll back off instinctively but if you're just being decent she'll start to get curious.

Works 💯 percent of the time....3/4s of the time.
This is actually true, atleast for me in high school.. But looking back I think it works if you have something going for you on extreme, like looks or high status (high school pov).. Was actually friendzoning chicks and they was throwing it even more.. crazy how that works

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
YyzYv2E.gif

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
2023 and some coli brehs still can’t sniff out satire :francis:
People are gonna cook op but I'm not gonna knock it.

I've gotten more than enough buns just being the "bounce things off" dude going all the way back to high school.

If you're attractive and can communicate well its an easy hop skip to having her up under you with your balls doorknocking on her butthole while she's cross-eyed n panting.

Listen, communicate well and the secret ingredient is just be aloof.

Not meaning cold, but mean well in whatever advice you give and mad women will respond to that with lust.
If you're on the hunt she'll back off instinctively but if you're just being decent she'll start to get curious.

Works 💯 percent of the time....3/4s of the time.
Sniff it out??
This nikka jumped out the window :dead:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
this nikka acting like he just discovered the friendzone...

columbus ass post ... lol

you dealing with her issues while her dude is dealing with that p*ssy

major L
You ain’t e’en had to do homie like that :scust:

Cabbage breh ain’t never gon post again :mjlol: