if you own a pitbull as a pet it really says a lot about you.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows you follow trends since its a "cool" dog to get
-it shows you have no regard for public safety
-it shows you have terrible taste since most are ugly and mixed
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
-it shows you want to show you have an inner bad ass and need a tough dog to show it out for you because you somehow cannot
-it shows how beta you are letting a dog pull you on a 6 foot leash acting like your master

the list goes on. its 2012 and fakkits are still owning these dogs. ive been around a ton of these dogs and yes there are some dyemends in the rough but overall they are terrible dogs usually owned by terrible people

you cannot say to me that 90% of pitbull owners are followers and only have the dog because its taboo and "badass"

i personally look down on you if you fall victim to this situation....it shows you basically are a moron
:comeon:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

My friend wanted one simply cause he though its cool to get. He bought it as a puppy thinking it was gonna be that easy to have forever snoop:
Him: Look at my pup :win:
Him: Man these dogs grow fast :dwillhuh:
Him: Wow this thing got big real fast :damn:
Him: Damn this thing is huge :sadcam:
Pitbull: :lolbron:
Him: :sadbron:
Me: :ufdup:
The pits not dangerous, its just out of control. Whenever you sit the dog puts its paws on your lap and gets all in your face. If you move your arms to much or to fast he will try to bite it, and when its finished peeing and all thats left is like a little stream or drips it wipes it on their couch.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
co sign
everyone should own one of these instead
images

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Got a Yorkiepoo and a Pom/Poodle/Lhasa Apso mix. They're chick magnets.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:your ppl kiss dogs on the mouth so you're the last to speak on this topic fakkit.

ive seen asian girls and black girls kiss their dogs on the mouth too....whites do it way to much though

i remember when i was 15 my cousin had a female golden retriever and i wanted to see what a tongue kiss was like so i made out with the dog for like 2 minutes...i was disgusted but it gave me practice and an idea for my first lady lol

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
ive seen asian girls and black girls kiss their dogs on the mouth too....whites do it way to much though

i remember when i was 15 my cousin had a female golden retriever and i wanted to see what a tongue kiss was like so i made out with the dog for like 2 minutes...i was disgusted but it gave me practice and an idea for my first lady lol

:wtf:

you need to see a psychiatrist.