If you not playing GTA V with free aim...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
it's going be a lot of nikkas going to get their eyes checked in a week or so...

This thread points out who the real gamers are. Since when is " options" not the first thing you go to before even playing a game?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This thread points out who the real gamers are. Since when is " options" not the first thing you go to before even playing a game?

fukk you mean by real gamers? nikka you don't me. I assumed that was the brand new style of reticule they were using. I checked every option before i first started playing, but i didnt think othing of the simple and complex options, I always thought i would get used to the little dot on my screen...i didn't. A lot of "real gamers" are having issues with the reticle.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
fukk you mean by real gamers? nikka you don't me. I assumed that was the brand new style of reticule they were using. I checked every option before i first started playing, but i didnt think othing of the simple and complex options, I always thought i would get used to the little dot on my screen...i didn't. A lot of "real gamers" are having issues with the reticle.

nikka I don't want to know you, especially if you ain't smart enough to make changes in a damn game. ok, fukk real gamers, how about anything that has an option menu? nikka I get a new phone, straight to settings... New stereo, straight to settings....Anything that I have a choice to manipulate,I need to see what the fukk I can do with it

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:huhldup:
free aim is for suckas....

Free aim = Manual aiming...just like how it is in every shooter...it's not for suckas. The classic GTA option is for suckas, it instantly locates a target when you hold the left trigger so you don't have to aim and find that character on your own....garbage

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Free aim = Manual aiming...just like how it is in every shooter...it's not for suckas. The classic GTA option is for suckas, it instantly locates a target when you hold the left trigger so you don't have to aim and find that character on your own....garbage

my bad. im high. that auto aim is for suckas

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to me. To me it puts fun in the game. That's also what I liked about Red Dead Redemption. Makes shyt so much easier and flow so much better. You should be happy that both options are there. Do ur thing I'll do mine kid, stay out of my way :yes:
Yea fukk that. This ain't fukkin shootin practice. This is GTA! The flow and speed of the game is what makes it the shyt

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
had free aim on for Max Payne 3 but been off and on for this. haven't decided what I want to stick with yet cuz some of these Trevor missions are a pain