If you never build anything tangible for black people- or put in work, you shouldn't speak AT ALL

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
thats positive.

you going around talking shyt and calling people militant.
also being down on yourself n shyt is negative.

anyway, what labor do you do.. can you register a business and do that on your own?

my cousin is a plasterer. i work with him. i cant start my own business until i become good enough to be a plasterer by myself. i just started and learning the ropes.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the ol' "don't criticize someone unless you can do it" excuse

I'm saying criticize or help those that aren't doing shyt but talking.

and I don't make excuses.... :comeon:

:patrice:then again, i usually don't respond to cacs either :francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my cousin is a plasterer. i work with him. i cant start my own business until i become good enough to be a plasterer by myself. i just started and learning the ropes.
let him show you...
but along the way.. register your business ahead of time...
pay attention to how he and others interact with customers.
ask him about all the times he's fukked some shyt up and his hardest jobs, and what's a reallly tough spot to get into.
see where and how he gets most of his business
come up with a plan... get reallllll tight with random business owners and pick their brain. start developign a logo, a brand and a social media presence for your business.
never think of our self as a worker... quit saying that shyt.:dahell::scust:.... you aren't manual worker , you're supposed to be a god so .... plot shyt out right now:ufdup:.

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
I'm saying criticize or help those that aren't doing shyt but talking.

and I don't make excuses.... :comeon:

:patrice:then again, i usually don't respond to cacs either :francis:

naw you are just trying to limit the criticism against people you agree with

that umar johnson 125k thread must have hurt you something serious :patrice:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll play devil's advocate, but what if the community has done nothing for that person then what. If I am to do for them all these things then what is the group or the collective suppose to do for me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll play devil's advocate, but what if the community has done nothing for that person then what. If I am to do for them all these things then what is the group or the collective suppose to do for me.
i was just having a convo with a girl about this yesterday on the phone.

idk, maybe someone else can answer. Because yes, most people aren't appreciative of shyt.
Even Malcolm X wasn't really accepted by black america while he was alive.
Hurret Tubman said.. she could have saved more slaves , if they knew they were slaves.

but thats not the point. and let me ask you-- what is the collective supposed to do for the person?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I started a blog and wrote a book, trying to connect more black Americans with black Brazilians. There's no reason two of the most powerful countries in the New World with the most black people shouldn't be connecting more. I write a lot about dating cuz I know brothas think about that the most when they think of Brazil but hopefully after I pull them they see going to Brazil is a lot more than just the women and they try to get on some business shyt like me.

Check out the blog and book @ www.rioinaweek.com

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I started a blog and wrote a book, trying to connect more black Americans with black Brazilians. There's no reason two of the most powerful countries in the New World with the most black people shouldn't be connecting more. I write a lot about dating cuz I know brothas think about that the most when they think of Brazil but hopefully after I pull them they see going to Brazil is a lot more than just the women and they try to get on some business shyt like me.

Check out the blog and book @ www.rioinaweek.com
:sas2:

but :leon::leon: