If you never build anything tangible for black people- or put in work, you shouldn't speak AT ALL

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
provide reciepts of what you have done for the black community. you should have actual reciepts too if you did anything.
since you wanna call me militant like the black white supremist Negropean that you are.
and say i am fake...

pick an area.. and ill post. then you will request a perm ban.

agree?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
so you're one that is on that mind elevation and lyrical math abrasions with a psychic evaluation?? :ahh:

:ehh: That's cool.

Well, Freedom aint free... you need an economic base and I'd rather take it in blood.

Nope. That's not on my track record.

You win whatever prize you are competing for, I'm not here to compete.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nope. That's not on my track record.

You win whatever prize you are competing for, I'm not here to compete.
:ohhh:

You know the story of budda right... HE had all the baddest bytches and best food and probably even had central air before the shyt was invented :wow:
Went out and saw that everyone didn't have it like that + these were his people:francis:

Then he went through a bunch of ideas and concepts and religions... until he ALSO chose not to "compete" , However, he became enlightened. With enlightenment there comes an obligation of social welfare. thats the reason that all the people in history who reached a plane and understanding also went out there way for others.

After Muhammad got that ether.. He randomly decided that all women should be allowed to inherit property and also be real citizens in Arabia instead of servants. He didn't have to do that.
After certain other prophets got out of their teenage years they walked into ancient Synagogues smackign people up over taxes and financial oppression.
the black panthers were college students..... they could have graduated, became the First New Blacks and got great jobs and buckdanced until they were tried of c00ning - they didn't have to put the movement on their backs.

You can't claim the badge of being woke without the motivation of social welfare:ufdup::ufdup:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:ohhh:

You know the story of budda right... HE had all the baddest bytches and best food and probably even had central air before the shyt was invented :wow:
Went out and saw that everyone didn't have it like that + these were his people:francis:

Then he went through a bunch of ideas and concepts and religions... until he ALSO chose not to "compete" , However, he became enlightened. With enlightenment there comes an obligation of social welfare. thats the reason that all the people in history who reached a plane and understanding also went out there way for others.

After Muhammad got that ether.. He randomly decided that all women should be allowed to inherit property and also be real citizens in Arabia instead of servants. He didn't have to do that.
After certain other prophets got out of their teenage years they walked into ancient Synagogues smackign people up over taxes and financial oppression.
the black panthers were college students..... they could have graduated, became the First New Blacks and got great jobs and buckdanced until they were tried of c00ning - they didn't have to put the movement on their backs.

You can't claim the badge of being woke without the motivation of social welfare:ufdup::ufdup:

Okay.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
capitalism
:leon:

:heh:

i have 2 black owned business.. .i employee 8 black people.

I support black owned places despite having to watch customers disrespect our queens every chance they get due to self hate. :birdman:

I'm working with a young lady now on her business plan.

I helped a couple nikkas start businesses.. :sas1:

Eventually I'll stop using the word nikka. :sas2:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:leon:

:heh:

i have 2 black owned business.. .i employee 8 black people.

I support black owned places despite having to watch customers disrespect our queens every chance they get due to self hate. :birdman:

I'm working with a young lady now on her business plan.

I helped a couple nikkas start businesses.. :sas1:

Eventually I'll stop using the word nikka. :sas2:

what businesses do you have?
what is the girls business?
why do you use a white mans bank?
can you hire me?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what businesses do you have?
what is the girls business?
why do you use a white mans bank?
can you hire me?
I can't hire you because you seem to have a negative energy... plus you're a negropean.
This bytch is ALLLL over the place. she wants a fitness studio. She also wants something else i wont mention. I hate people who don't have a focused business plan.. but She does have start up money (black girl with that money from white girl) and is motivated. So I'm helping her.
lol, i know this sounds mean but........... i believe she also needs to lose a lil weight. For some industries and businesses it doesn't matter, but for hers i feel that she should def have a dope clothes and a dope body to ensure more success.

i use a black bank and a white credit union. i wish that we had more black banks... I wish I didn't use the word bytch :manny:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I can't hire you because you seem to have a negative energy... plus you're a negropean.
This bytch is ALLLL over the place. she wants a fitness studio. She also wants something else i wont mention. I hate people who don't have a focused business plan.. but She does have start up money (black girl with that money from white girl) and is motivated. So I'm helping her.
lol, i know this sounds mean but........... i believe she also needs to lose a lil weight. For some industries and businesses it doesn't matter, but for hers i feel that she should def have a dope clothes and a dope body to ensure more success.

i use a black bank and a white credit union. i wish that we had more black banks... I wish I didn't use the word bytch :manny:

:what:

i work grueling manual labor. im an amatuer boxer. my work ethic is beyond all these clowns sitting in an office picking up phones. i do real mans work. how is that negative?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:

i work grueling manual labor. im an amatuer boxer. my work ethic is beyond all these clowns sitting in an office picking up phones. i do real mans work. how is that negative?
thats positive.

you going around talking shyt and calling people militant.
also being down on yourself n shyt is negative.

anyway, what labor do you do.. can you register a business and do that on your own?