If you never build anything tangible for black people- or put in work, you shouldn't speak AT ALL

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
on black people
black issues
anything

if you're over the age of 22.

And you should hear , see, view people who do speeches and videos with the :stopitslime: look if they haven't built shyt

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Wrong way to look at it really.

If you help even one black man, one black woman, or one black child get ahead I will salute you.

All I want is all of us to do our part.

Things are looking really grim, people are picking sides, companies like Nike are picking sides, juries and grand juries are picking sides.

So we need more black folks to get woke.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wrong way to look at it really.

If you help even one black man, one black woman, or one black child get ahead I will salute you.

All I want is all of us to do our part.

Things are looking really grim, people are picking sides, companies like Nike are picking sides, juries and grand juries are picking sides.

So we need more black folks to get woke.
What's the right way to look at it?

Should we pay attention to people who just talk and don't do shyt?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
What's the right way to look at it?

Should we pay attention to people who just talk and don't do shyt?

Dialogue is important. Its not about being around people who agrees with you, its good to be around people who feel different.

The same tolerance you want from others, is the same tolerance you should show.

We just need everyone to stay woke.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dialogue is important. Its not about being around people who agrees with you, its good to be around people who feel different.
I agree with your first line.......... Dialogue is important.
Your second line sounds good but it's not reality. ... Tolerance, FOH. Somethings are poison and some ideas are destructive. If you know that something has a history of destroying you or your people WHY SHOULD you tolerate it??? Tolerate for the sake of some bumper sticker ass.... Acceptance style bullshyt slogan? , Naw I don't think so. :camby::scusthov::dahell::camby::aicmon::childplease::childplease:

NTM - being around negative energy or being around ignorance, or being around lazy NON builders doesn't help you- -- it hurts you and your causes.
The are level to being woke.

Most 'woke' people are only woke because the media told them to be woke, or being it's trendy. Even those that really are woke are only woke enough to know of a situation and NOT woke enough to realize why it's up to them to change it.

Look at Fred Hampton at age 17......... he was more 'woke' than 99.9% of current 35 year old black men today. And that's a damn shame because we have More access to wealth, More access to information, youtube, social media and ..... etc.

AND FYI, dialogues without action is like foreplay without penetration or asentensewithoutspaces.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wheres the irony? unlike you i never claimed to be a militant. im an individualist. im about me and bettering myself. you are a false militant who does nothing. theres no irony there. you need to read a dictionary cus you looking dumb as rocks right now.
I never claimed to be a militant...

Only c00ns and cacs have called me one:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

And you think I do nothing? Ok, are you willing to provide receipts or are you just full of shyt? :usure:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I agree with your first line.......... Dialogue is important.

Your second line sounds good but it's not reality. ... Tolerance, FOH. Somethings are poison and some ideas are destructive. If you know that something has a history of destroying you or your people WHY SHOULD you tolerate it??? Tolerate for the sake of some bumper sticker ass.... Acceptance style bullshyt slogan? , Naw I don't think so. :camby::scusthov::dahell::camby::aicmon::childplease::childplease:

NTM - being around negative energy or being around ignorance, or being around lazy NON builders doesn't help you- -- it hurts you and your causes.

The are level to being woke.

Most 'woke' people are only woke because the media told them to be woke, or being it's trendy. Even those that really are woke are only woke enough to know of a situation and NOT woke enough to realize why it's up to them to change it.

Look at Fred Hampton at age 17......... he was more 'woke' than 99.9% of current 35 year old black men today. And that's a damn shame because we have More access to wealth, More access to information, youtube, social media and ..... etc.

AND FYI, dialogues without action is like foreplay without penetration or asentensewithoutspaces.

I guess we have different standards and goals.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm trying to do my part by knocking off all these pawgs :obama:

Except when it comes to Obama, then y'all dudes want action :mjpls:

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I never claimed to be a militant...

Only c00ns and cacs have called me one:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

And you think I do nothing? Ok, are you willing to provide receipts or are you just full of shyt? :usure:

provide reciepts of what you have done for the black community. you should have actual reciepts too if you did anything.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I guess we have different standards and goals.
so you're one that is on that mind elevation and lyrical math abrasions with a psychic evaluation?? :ahh:

:ehh: That's cool.

Well, Freedom aint free... you need an economic base and I'd rather take it in blood.