Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah you trippin.

I respect the OGs too much to drop you through a table

but those other cuts are way better when done right

Me and my girl was chewing (and I sat chewing) on London broil years ago when we were in our apartment

There's levels

You must have issues with understanding the power of a dollar.

Why would you ever go to a grocier. Then pick another cut of meat above a London broil.
when you are black?
For 9.99. I have a larger portion than any one in the deli. Plus if I decide to become a little wasteful. For 14.95. I can have the largest cuts of meat available daily fresh from the butcher. So wtf are you saying.

All you talembout is some jiggy over processed freethought cac ass bullshyt. Which goes inline with cac ideas of meat preparation. When if you were Black.
You know not to mever entertain shyt no wypipo say about social anything. Especially cooking. As real talk.. when have wypipo ever been the person who was the guy in cleaning and cooking. Black people know cooking and cleaning.

So why would I listen to somebody. Who obviously has issues with urban intellectualism to black nationalism. Talk about black lexicon issues an culture. Like they know. When anyone black from an urban intellectual background. Does not violate.

Yet you publically violating in discussion on the internet.

If we went to the family cookout. You would be shunned. Or kicked out from disturbing a black united front. Simple as that.

Any nikka entertaining urban intellectual lacking verbiage. That defies a black united front is not allowed socially. Plus Is checked in our environment socially without fail. So how do you think. You are going to go to a black culture based space. Then say culture thief black nationalism lacking free thought signifying levels of bullshyt. Plus not get checked about it?

How sway.

Make it make sense sway.

Art Barr

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just don’t eat steak if you like it well done. It’s a waste

Based on whose fukking standards?? :wtf:

People love to throw out wild statements as if it's proven gospel and irrefutable..tell us who the fukk decided raw cold meat was popping??
Some 5 star thinks he's sophisticated cac came up with that trite and now everybody repeats that to sound smart.

Keep eating that undercooked low-grade usa beef at your risk..but don't encourage others to.
The wrong person will think you can also play around with undercooked pork and chicken.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Based on whose fukking standards?? :wtf:

People love to throw out wild statements as if it's proven gospel and irrefutable..tell us who the fukk decided raw cold meat was popping??
Some 5 star thinks he's sophisticated cac came up with that trite and now everybody repeats that to sound smart.

Keep eating that undercooked low-grade usa beef at your risk..but don't encourage others to.
The wrong person will think you can also play around with undercooked pork and chicken.
Listen if you enjoy chewy beef soaked in A1 sauce do you

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

@Lord Beasley

I am not gonna just bite cam swag tho breh. Cam does not use Chicago neighborhood slang. So why do I have to borrow his style and bite.
I could have started off like that.
if I was a follower.
I could have attacked ol boi for saying it off top tho.

I guess y'all want tables like some other nikkaz.
Make sure you pause all the wild shyt.
nikkaz say to me tho

next time tho.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah you trippin.

I respect the OGs too much to drop you through a table

but those other cuts are way better when done right

Me and my girl was chewing (and I sat chewing) on London broil years ago when we were in our apartment

There's levels

Breh.

My 27th nephew...
@neph27

Page's neph27 like that handpuppet named what was that.. Philly peanut live 125.....

You just told on ya self.

You had self admitted issues in prep.

So who is xoomin who?
So you undercooked some London broil and could not chew it well. Is that what you are saying.

Please clarify. Do not run from the thread now. Or deflect or showcase transference now tho.

Art Barr

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Listen if you enjoy chewy beef soaked in A1 sauce do you

Who said anything about Chewy??? :what:

All your statements are just faux sophistication culinary talking points and prove you know nothing about beef.

Heat is applied to meat in order to make it palatable, as in easy to chew, swallow and digest..the fact you don't realize raw meat is harder to eat than cooked speaks volumes..go eat bloody meat and catch ring worms if that's your fancy. :scust:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
14-day-worm-front-600x600.png

i guess you guys eating undercooked meat. Are living your truth tho.

sipping your detox tea tho.
nikkaz got vet medicine in their daily routine. Talembout I am eating my truth.

Sippin my tea.

Yeah
.de worm tea

Art Barr

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must have issues with understanding the power of a dollar.

Why would you ever go to a grocier. Then pick another cut of meat above a London broil.
when you are black?
For 9.99. I have a larger portion than any one in the deli. Plus if I decide to become a little wasteful. For 14.95. I can have the largest cuts of meat available daily fresh from the butcher. So wtf are you saying.

All you talembout is some jiggy over processed freethought cac ass bullshyt. Which goes inline with cac ideas of meat preparation. When if you were Black.
You know not to mever entertain shyt no wypipo say about social anything. Especially cooking. As real talk.. when have wypipo ever been the person who was the guy in cleaning and cooking. Black people know cooking and cleaning.

So why would I listen to somebody. Who obviously has issues with urban intellectualism to black nationalism. Talk about black lexicon issues an culture. Like they know. When anyone black from an urban intellectual background. Does not violate.

Yet you publically violating in discussion on the internet.

If we went to the family cookout. You would be shunned. Or kicked out from disturbing a black united front. Simple as that.

Any nikka entertaining urban intellectual lacking verbiage. That defies a black united front is not allowed socially. Plus Is checked in our environment socially without fail. So how do you think. You are going to go to a black culture based space. Then say culture thief black nationalism lacking free thought signifying levels of bullshyt. Plus not get checked about it?

How sway.

Make it make sense sway.

Art Barr
When I was younger and broke, living check to check, I got London broil because of the quantity

But simply, there are better cuts of meat, that are more tender, flavorful, etc. They cost more. I can pay for quality now.

Different cuts of meat have different properties and styles of preparation

If you are advocating for London broil over anything else, you simply don't understand red meat and it's properties

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I do not enjoy beef.
I also not gon let no culture thief co-opt shyt culturally ever.

I am doing what.
any bboy bgirl in hiphop is required to culturally do and abide by.
Which requires socially checking thr balances mores and norms of hiphop culture.
Th also includes toys trying to migrate into any sector of hiphop.
that think thappean violate norms mores snd guideline of any pillar .
While aslo not be appear of a united front.
When,...we are black.

Plus I know you nikkaz have no culture and no soul. Or you would not have the issues publically.
for your own actions that you nikkaz do.

Life is fukk'n simple being black.

Just have some soul.

You nikkaz be acting culture-less and soulless. Yet you come onto a culture enriched board. With no pillar in hiphop at all on some toy shyt. Then grt to talkin shyt on here. Signifying and not know wtf y'all ever talembout.

If you did.

You would never grt checked for having comments or behaviors. That are not apart of a united black front. You nikkaz lack soul, culture and any semblance of black nationalism. Along with urban intellectualism

Yet you think brothers supposed to sit back and watch you make a mockery of the united front and urban intellectualism of black people on point.
to this situation here in america.

While nikkas signify and talk like black people have all this free thought allowed anywhere socially. When any black person with soul black nationalism and urban intellectualism would never do or say the bullshyt you nikkaz do.

That is just without hiphop culture.

Now for the nikkaz who apart of a pillar in hiphop.
You are NOT ALLOWED TO VIOLATE MORES AND NORMS IN HIPHOP AT ALL EVER.

So what part about that is so hard to understand.
about someone who allegedly is on a hiphop board.

You nikkaz be talking some sheltered antiquated bubble based bullshyt. That is nuffin but freethought devoid of urban intellectualism. Where as a bboy you are required to know and follow every pillars guideline, more and norms. Of which you nikkaz violate all day every day. Then try to act like some purveyor of cool. When any bboy or bgirk in the know culturally from any pillar in hiphop. Knows you are all cap and flaug'n.

Art Barr
Bruh I'm not reading that. You should've went about your day