"If you like your steaks rare, you ain’t black."- Joe Biden

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
steaks have to be some type of rare...my date i took to a steakhouse was lowkey embarrassing me last week with asking for medium well and shyt :francis:

Rare bruh's are 3 steps from cannibalism. You go from rare to raw, raw to living meat (animals), then eventually human meat. Jeffrey Dahmer would be proud of y'all.

:demonic::dead::feedme:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on whose fukking standards?? :wtf:

People love to throw out wild statements as if it's proven gospel and irrefutable..tell us who the fukk decided raw cold meat was popping??
Some 5 star thinks he's sophisticated cac came up with that trite and now everybody repeats that to sound smart.

Keep eating that undercooked low-grade usa beef at your risk..but don't encourage others to.
The wrong person will think you can also play around with undercooked pork and chicken.
Dude, 99% of people who would dare take good beef and cook it to well done would do better with USDA Choice chuck eye. Way cheaper and enough fat to withstand some overcooking. You pay more for better cuts for marbeling, tenderness, and flavor. Cooking to well done, especially if you still insist on having a crust, saps a huge bit of the juices.

Its not just folks in here ragging on well-done eaters for nothing. You can eat good steak on a discount if you like anything over medium and are wasting your money on cuts that have wildly different temperature sensitivities.

The reason you wouldnt go all out buying an heirloom pasture raised chicken just to make chicken nuggets, is the same reason for you should at least take a second to see that certain prep styles can be done with more sensible cuts of beef. If you spend money on a Prime or even choice cut that is .75-1 inch thick and cook it well-done, you wasted your money.

Last edited: