If you have a NEXT GEN system and you talk about indie games, you're starving!!!

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Only indie game I care about is Hotline Miami 2, and I'll be playing that on a PC.

I don't get the appeal for Indies. I miss the PS1/2 days when there were plenty of mid-budget games doing different things and still looked good, but now all we have are:
-Safe, predictable high-budget CoD Assassins Creed sequel after sequel
-And piss-poor hipster indie games that either try too hard to be deep or retro

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can agree to a point. Although most of your threads (99.9%) are bullshyt, if a person is mainly concerned with indies but bought a 400+ dollar system, something is wrong.
You wanna know the difference between this and the other 99.9% of my threads?
This is the first one that hasn't been overran by fanboys. Mods been under fire lately, so the goons have been forced to chill

Neg on site, instant 1-star. Anyone who has that type of mentality only has one agenda. To fukk up my threads
This has been NORMAL behavior on this site for how long? I've complained about it
But all I get is a bunch of bullshyt in return. If you agree with this thread, then why add THE BULLshyt (99.9%)

One day it'll stop. Maybe I'll be able to stop it myself :banderas:
Only indie game I care about is Hotline Miami 2, and I'll be playing that on a PC.

I don't get the appeal for Indies. I miss the PS1/2 days when there were plenty of mid-budget games doing different things and still looked good, but now all we have are:
-Safe, predictable high-budget CoD Assassins Creed sequel after sequel
-And piss-poor hipster indie games that either try too hard to be deep or retro
Hotline Miami 2 is NOT an indie game :damn:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Got love this place, complaining about every little thing is like tradition now.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
with all the indie games MS used to prop up the XBX, does that mean that Xbots are starving? :patrice:

@Kamikaze Revy @Cladyclad @Fatboi1 @Prodigal Syndicate

@PS4 :troll:
You should see some of these gamer score activity I've seen. Straight Pathetic. Talk about playing games and all they play is prominence poker and a couple Xbox live games. They barely ever play XBOX1 AAA exclusives. I see the activity and notice a trend. A very....broke....trend.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You should see some of these gamer score activity I've seen. Straight Pathetic. Talk about playing games and all they play is prominence poker and a couple Xbox live games. They barely ever play XBOX1 AAA exclusives. I see the activity and notice a trend. A very....broke....trend.

receipts.jpeg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Could you imagine if they had Netflix achievements :wow: