If you have a NEXT GEN system and you talk about indie games, you're starving!!!

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

they literally give these games away on PC. donate a penny to charity and they add 10 of those indie joints to your Steam account :eat:
The PC Master race shytting on us console gamers once again :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are some really good looking Indies. What about guacamelee, and shadow complex? Easily some of the best games on those platforms plus look at cuphead

I bought guacamelee cause of all the praise it gets in the Internet and that shyt is trash. Same for Gone Home

@PS4 Don't starve is dope, you should try it

@Rekkapryde are you really in here snitching after all the trolling you do :stopitslime:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought guacamelee cause of all the praise it gets in the Internet and that shyt is trash. Same for Gone Home

@Rekkapryde are you really in here snitching after all the trolling you do :stopitslime:
Get a vita breh. Games like guacamelee are better on a handheld

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rules are rules right? :ld:

If my nikka @dBoyFresh*212 gotta abide... Everybody gotta do it! :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There are some really good looking Indies. What about guacamelee, and shadow complex? Easily some of the best games on those platforms plus look at cuphead
None of those games are indie titles bruh :beli:
I know on the internet, the starving side tried to rewrite what the definition of an indie game is
But when you go to XBL, they have an arcade section. Then they have an indie section
Every game you named is in the arcade section, so I'm gonna ride with that :win:
at least @dBoyFresh*212 posts legit articles and excerpts when he makes posts.

this shyt.....
iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif
So I need an article to post my opinion (which just so happens to be fact) :wtf:
Basically you saying I need to find myself a good white reviewer to c/s what I wanna talk about
You don't have White Vibes, you got c00n Vibes :3cept:
@midwesthiphop

I see a rant with no link and just flamebait........if this was @dBoyFresh*212 :leostare:
Yup, go run to massa house nigra :camby:
There's plenty of $20 XBLA games on 360 stop lying :ufdup:
And I guess we have another poster thinking XBLA titles are XBL ID titles (different, but equally not worthy of hyping up a next gen system)
Child of light is dope too
Another arcade title mistakenly being grouped up with the indie title bullshyt that nikkaz are rocking on T-Shirts
T-Shirts my nikka of NES grade PS4 indie titles :wow:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can agree to a point. Although most of your threads (99.9%) are bullshyt, if a person is mainly concerned with indies but bought a 400+ dollar system, something is wrong.