If you have a Laptop, Tablet and Phone

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my uncle was telling me if you have a phone, tablet and laptop there’s no way you shouldn’t be successful in what you want to do. You can take online courses anytime, You can download any book to learn anything new. Plus you have apps that makes it easier to connect with people. He’s a boomer but I thought this was an interesting take.

Thoughts?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
If we're just going off the resources available, information is open and free for everyone to partake.

This is where most people get stuck in Tutorial Hell. They think doing online courses are sufficient enough. It feels good to learn how to do beginner level shyt.

So, I disagree. You can learn a lot of things, hell everything you want... but there's no teaching someone to get the fukk up and apply what they learned.

That's on them.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
oh-me-saturday-night-live.gif

Also have a couple of desktops :myman:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should never stop learning and never stop studying. The resources are literally at your fingertips.

Anything I'm interested in, I download books, textbooks and try to learn as much as I can about it. If it's good, I'll cop a physical.

All those _____ and how to _____ for dummies. Are generally easy reads.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not everyone is good at self-learning. Thats like saying we should all be graduates because there are schools everywhere now.
True I get this but he was saying you don’t have to go anywhere to learn new things now. You got people on YouTube showing you how to do things, You don’t have to go to any libraries to research. You can be in your own home and get one you need to know. He was also going in on how people rather do bullshyt then fully utilize these tools.