If You Had To Marry The Person Who Was The Best Sex You’ve Ever Had Who Would It End Up Being?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I know it was :ohlawd:
Breh she was DANGEROUS. We had instant physical chemistry, rhythm matched up like we'd known each other for years the first time we hit. Just unnaturally good and smelled like water.

The street shyt and then her pulling off the rubber midway and locking her legs around me let me know if I didn't get out, was going to have a lifelong problem.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Would’ve been some random African thot with a perfect slim fit bubble, tiny t*ts and no morals. I smashed after knowing her for less than a day and she had a boyfriend back in Africa. I would’ve been sharing that girl… :hhh:

Daps
She strung out on drugs bad, a literal crackhead. I haven't seen her but my folks told me her teeth are rotted and she got that literal vacant look in her eyes. There's nobody home.

:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
this horror film making chick from LA.....black hood bih with some FIRE!!!! put a hole in her yoga pants and let me tear that thang up....but she was a weedsmoker, and I'm not....had hella plaque on the bottom of her grill:mjlol: like she aint had a cleaning in years.....cool chick but couldn't do it, but if I would have married her she would have just rode with me, seemed like a ride or die, but you know them hood chicks can go left at any given moment....but that kewchie was fire!!!!!

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This one chick who was just an FWB

Physically so perfect that the sex was always an amazing experience no matter what we did. Perfect face with no makeup on

Big G cup titties that bounced off my face when she was on top. She would pick up her titties with both hands and drop them on my face
:wow:

I would fukk her titties then bust on her face
:wow:

She was toxic, plus she was for the streets. She had a couple arrests for stabbing an ex and stabbing a chick at the club (I only found out after I looked her up) and some people had order for protections out on her.

It would've been a horrible relationship, she had one of the most unpleasant personalities I've ever been around

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
thick white girl with big t*ts i met in the club years ago, used to go round hers and give her what she needed then leave, never spent any money on her

She had a son and would call me when he was at his dads for the weekend

Wouldnt want to marry as she is white and has a son but she was a pro squirter :wow: ,p*ssy always super wet and amazing reverse cowgirl