If you had to choose between saving a White Liberal or a Black Bothsider (not Republican) from getting killed, who would you save?

I'm saving the....

• White Liberal

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Black Bothsider

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I'm black fukk that cac.

real ones don't fukk with either side

but were not stupid with it the left is path of least resistance if your in war you deal with weaker front and that's how the right works they think the left is weak on us we know the left easier to deal with if we actually got our shyt together as a group.

“War” is about empowering your opposition into power? :pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: both siders are likely sociopaths and narcissists.

Someone like that is going to fukk you down the road no matter what

Give me the white liberal

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We need to accept the simple fact that police are necessary for order in modern society. B

Not to stunt my Criminal Justice degree; it's not as much as we're lead to believe.

Fact of the matter, you won't be able to find a correlation between police presence and "order" or "peace."

:mjpls: But, you can find a correlation between police murder and property value.

In short; cops exist mostly to protect rich people's shyt than public peace. There's a reason lawyer litterally tell you not to talk to them AT ALL.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
It's time to get uncomfortable :mjpls:
That avi is uncomfortable.

terrence-howard-rick-james.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you say white liberals are racist, you're considered a cac or c00n by the hardcore liberal brehs of this site.

Because apparently if you criticize white liberals, that means you love and cherish the Klan & Friends.

Okay SOHH..

Brehs are on your head about being

#bothsides

Let's define some terms. Words are important.

When you say #bothsides are the same, that's false.

The word 'same'. Define it.

You might say: a "pre-roll" is the *same* as a "joint". That's true. The words are synonymous for the most part.

(All words are different shades of meaning. That's what theres plenty of words for "plenty".

a bunch

a lot

several

Yet, each different word has a slight tilt that conveys nuance.)

Now. When you say

Both sides are the SAME

it's not true. Dems and Repubs might be considered opposite of one another.

#bothsides is

disinformation and ultimately

voter suppression

One simple feature of the conservative movement (also known as the Republican Party.. same.. synonym) is racism. Black people deserve to be slaves. They call us 'farm equipment' and 'animals'. They think the rebels were right and that the civil war was not supposed to have happened. They should have been free to keep your and my ancestors as slaves.

The Democratic Party (the liberals. Same. Synonym) is firmly against slavery and discrimination in general. Equal rights for all. Women. Children. Poor people. LGB..z. The Democratic Party has a significant percentage of Black people elected to offices. If youre Black and vote Dem then YOU are a Black Dem.

Besides being the opposite of conservatism, the group called "liberals" includes all sane Black people (who value their own freedom and who oppose white supremacy) and all intelligent, honest people in the country. It's about truth and freedom.

If you're not a bot purposefully spreading disinformation, you might be simply miscalculating, trying to say that the white liberals are PRETENDING to be liberals but they are secretly conservatives.

Point em out. Secret racists don't belong among the liberals.

In conclusion. #bothsides is same as.. a synonym for.. conservative. Another synonym for conservative is Republican.

Your question is: do I support a liberal over a conservative. The color doesn't matter. The conservative thinks I should be a slave. Now. In 2024.