If you had to choose between saving a White Liberal or a Black Bothsider (not Republican) from getting killed, who would you save?

I'm saving the....

• White Liberal

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Black Bothsider

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
White liberals be racist as fukk...but, they believe they helping you :mjlol:
If you say white liberals are racist, you're considered a cac or c00n by the hardcore liberal brehs of this site.

Because apparently if you criticize white liberals, that means you love and cherish the Klan & Friends.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you say white liberals are racist, you're considered a cac or c00n by the hardcore liberal brehs of this site.

Because apparently if you criticize white liberals, that means you love and cherish the Klan & Friends.

Biden, after all the 2020 protest, increased police funding throughout the country :laff:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Bothsider. My cousin is one of those dumb fukks but I love him and I’d never abandon him. Plus he has three kids so his kids and their kids in the future probably won’t be bothsiders. They’ll add to the black community. The white liberal works the same way. He may care about black issues but his kids and his grandkids probably won’t. Sorry liberal cac, you should’ve stayed in Iowa :francis:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Biden, after all the 2020 protest, increased police funding throughout the country :laff:
We need to accept the simple fact that police are necessary for order in modern society. Before police, outlaws (mostly White) were running around raping and robbing.

Now that we can accept that, let's get some history on the Fraternal Order of Police in the USA....

In 1918, it was decided that the Order should become a national organization. The Order's constitution stated that "Race, Creed or Color shall be no bar". The constitution also had a no strike pledge, but this has not been enforced since 1967 when FOP police in Youngstown, Ohio refused to work during a salary dispute. In 1974 and 1975 the FOP stated that it would take no action against members who violated the anti-strike clause until all efforts were exhausted on the local and state level.[4]

During the 1960s the FOP opposed the creation of police review boards, spearheaded by Robert F. Kennedy, at one point describing them as a "sinister movement against law enforcement". The FOP also clashed with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) on the issue of police brutality, seeing it as a "liberal attempt to discredit law enforcement". The Order was "heartened by Richard Nixon's emphasis on law and order", though it claimed to remain strictly apolitical.

We have to hold the police accountable to their supposed constitution stating that Race and Color not mattering. Cause their actions are much to the opposite.

The fact that their order felt attacked by the possibility of being monitored by a 3rd party is worrisome and the fact that RFK was assassinated before he ever got a chance to make that happen is absolutely terrible.

Notice the two politicians (JFK and RFK) who wanted corrupt American alphabet organizations to be held accountable got murked. Then look at what Nixon said.

Someone or some group has to literally be ready to die just to bring accountability to these dikkheads.