If you had to choose between saving a White Liberal or a Black Bothsider (not Republican) from getting killed, who would you save?

I'm saving the....

• White Liberal

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Black Bothsider

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Black both sider. We can’t take our eyes off the why black people are in this position, it’s systemic brehs don’t know better imo.

Don’t gotta agree w a breh to want to see the best for him. Liberal money long for the same reason the republican money long.
Why are they acting like I'm c00nMaster 3000 for simply making a thread about a major current event, then?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, i'm not uncomfortable, I don't know the circumstances. Paint the situation for me.

Did the white liberal tackle a mass shooter but now has the gun pointed at him while I am in arms reach of the assailant?

Did the bothsider commit a mass shooting and now I have to talk down the police from killing his dumb ass so people won't say "If he was white they would have taken him in and given him burger king.?"

I need scenarios.:pachaha:

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Eh, i'm not uncomfortable, I don't know the circumstances. Paint the situation for me.

Did the white liberal tackle a mass shooter but now has the gun pointed at him while I am in arms reach of the assailant?

Did the bothsider commit a mass shooting and now I have to talk down the police from killing his dumb ass so people won't say "If he was white they would have taken him in and given him burger king.?"

I need scenarios.:pachaha:
Man you can't stop is pointing a gun at two people and that's all you know about them. You have to decide.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I'm black fukk that cac.

real ones don't fukk with either side

but were not stupid with it the left is path of least resistance if your in war you deal with weaker front and that's how the right works they think the left is weak on us we know the left easier to deal with if we actually got our shyt together as a group.

Last edited:

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm black fukk that cac.

real ones don't fukk with either side

but were not stupid with it the left is path of least resistance if your in war you deal with weaker front and that's how the right works they think the left is weak on us we know the left easier to deal with if we actually got our shyt together as a group.
100% agree with this