If you grew up around nothing but Black Women why would you wife a White chic once you got rich?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
you going by what you think and hear...
nikka this is shyt I see..
2eci39u.gif
Who you telling? I'm pretty sure I know more NFL and nikkas who were star college players than you, so I saw the shyt too. @houston911 of all the college ball players you know, how many of them didn't get their dikk rode by black chicks?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the true answer is closely related to the one about whiteness being a symbol of success and achievement in and of itself.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This some straight fukking bullshyt. White athletes pull the badest white girls just as black athletes do. You really think the bad white chicks in high schools are going after the cacs with the highest SAT scores? :wtf:
Doesnt even have to be the baddest hoes though. It;s all psychological.

Even if a white hoe who is just as nerdy but decent looking and gives him attention...thats more than enough in the mind of a youte.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Your friends are telling you this but they're lying because they fell like they need to justify dating out their race

Black star athletes don't get dissed by black women, point blank period.

who is more thirsty for highschool hoopers and football
players on their way to college with a scholarship?
thread wasnt about athletes just black men with money.
i'm telling what million dollar nikkas have told me
while throwing back shots.

2eci39u.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Something New?

But I don't know. Why font you ask the plethora of famous black women who bunk up with white men the same question? Or is it only a problem when black men do it?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'll never understand how a nikka can grow up his entire life having white women walk to the other side of the street or looking uncomfortable around you but the second you get money, you run & get one. Why would you want to share your wealth with that? I'll never understand it :patrice:

I can walk to the store right now. These rich hipster chicks in D.C. will look at you like you're the dangerous black man. I wish I would let them have my hard earned money and live in my nice house. Fukk that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'll never understand how a nikka can grow up his entire life having white women walk to the other side of the street or looking uncomfortable around you but the second you get money, you run & get one. Why would you want to share your wealth with that? I'll never understand it :patrice:

I can walk to the store right now. These rich hipster chicks in D.C. will look at you like you're the dangerous black man. I wish I would let them have my hard earned money and live in my nice house. Fukk that.
:myman:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you live in dc bruh?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is this a serious question? Date whoever you find attractive and keep it moving. However, if you start dating white women just because you start getting money, expect to get a rude awakening soon.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think the true answer is closely related to the one about whiteness being a symbol of success and achievement in and of itself.

Stop trying to project black women feelings on black men. I have even heard black womens say only a white woman would want him.