If you grew up around nothing but Black Women why would you wife a White chic once you got rich?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I got a few athlete/filthy rich friends so i'll tell you.
sistas never go for the brainy/driven cats in school.
they go for the thug/drug dealer/worldly nikkas so
the brainy cat get attention from no one but.....you guessed it (white girls)
by the time the athletic nikka is in college and on the launching pad to millions
sistas are ready to tell him how attractive he is but he aint having that shyt.
the brainy nikka may take alittle while longer to bubble because the sistas
from highschool gotta have a shyt load of kids by bum nikkas and fall off hard
before seeing him in a benz sedan pulling up to ballet parking.
sistas do it to themselves...
i'll never ride like that but i understand..

2eci39u.gif

This some straight fukking bullshyt. White athletes pull the badest white girls just as black athletes do. You really think the bad white chicks in high schools are going after the cacs with the highest SAT scores? :wtf:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I wanna know the obsession with weirdos worrying about why someone chooses to date outside their race?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This some straight fukking bullshyt. White athletes pull the badest white girls just as black athletes do. You really think the bad white chicks in high schools are going after the cacs with the highest SAT scores? :wtf:

you missed my point completely man.....dont ask me how.
this is not about geeks pulling bad white girls it's just
about the attention they got from beckys when sistas
would walk past and smirk.
This is shyt i've heard from cats mouths.
mansions with little baige nikkas runnin
'all through them bytches.
2eci39u.gif

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my guess would be that black women probably rejected them when they were growing up.

But those same men were rejected by all races of women more than likely. So why would Black women only get the brunt of their angst? Its deeper than that, and they are trying to mask what truly motivates their choices. Not to mention, the obvious fact that its ridiculous and immature to hold onto your past rejections when everybody gets rejected growing up, male and female.

And that's if these guys were even really 'rejected' at all. I find that many of the Black men who say this weren't social outcasts but simply view not having numerous women falling at their feet as their rejection. The reality is most of the time is they had girl(s) willing to give them a chance and build with them. They just weren't the kind/amount that they wanted.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah these guys are full of sh*t

Anyone from a black neighborhood or black school is laughing at these ducktales

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:patrice: what if their experiences were mostly negative around the black women they grew up with>

This. Back when I was in high school all my black friends dated white women and still do to this day, I tried to figure out why and it came to me, it all came down to not having a good relationship with their mother, when you look for a partner, woman or man you do qualities in them you like that you see in your parents. I asked my friends about that and they got pissed.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This. Back when I was in high school all my black friends dated white women and still do to this day, I tried to figure out why and it came to me, it all came down to not having a good relationship with their mother, when you look for a partner, woman or man you do qualities in them you like that you see in your parents. I asked my friends about that and they got pissed.

Blacks from two parent households with loving supporting mothers date outside their race the most though

Try again bruh

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Blacks from two parent households with loving supporting mothers date outside their race the most though

Try again bruh

Everybody is not the same breh,
And I said I was trying to figure out "my" friends,
You try again.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
you missed my point completely man.....dont ask me how.
this is not about geeks pulling bad white girls it's just
about the attention they got from beckys when sistas
would walk past and smirk.
This is shyt i've heard from cats mouths.
mansions with little baige nikkas runnin
'all through them bytches.
2eci39u.gif
nikka, I'm calling ducktales because any star athlete will get attention from girls of every race. If you know pro ball players then you'd know them nikkas were getting p*ssy slung their way from black chicks since middle school. I got NFL homies and they never had a lack of black chicks on their dikk.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol nikkas have no idea. Many black girls in high school overlook a dude for shallow reasons. Maybe he isnt popular enough, attractive enough, he doesnt drive, doesnt rock a different pair of Jordans every week etc etc. I've seen some of these same nikkas go to college and load up on freshman white p*ssy in their first week..or even hook up with some Asians and shyt in high school. Stop speaking about shyt yall dont know about

And all my girlfriends have been african so dont even go there :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikka, I'm calling ducktales because any star athlete will get attention from girls of every race. If you know pro ball players then you'd know them nikkas were getting p*ssy slung their way from black chicks since middle school. I got NFL homies and they never had a lack of black chicks on their dikk.

you going by what you think and hear...
nikka this is shyt I see..
2eci39u.gif