If you grew up around nothing but Black Women why would you wife a White chic once you got rich?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I could never understand it myself. I just don't get it, everyone is entitled to their preference but if you didn't grow up around those kinds of girls and you know their parents wouldn't accept you if you were average why get money and wife em up?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Guess because their looking for a trophy, and black women aren't seen as trophy wives.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My guess would be that they seemingly enjoy the person that they came to wife after being exposed to more than one race of women.

If anything, growing up around nothing but black women would create a sort of exoticism directed toward other races.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I could never understand it myself. I just don't get it, everyone is entitled to their preference but if you didn't grow up around those kinds of girls and you know their parents wouldn't accept you if you were average why get money and wife em up?

Why do you all think that is what generally happens though?. Most athletes usually come from small to mid sized towns and cities. A lot of them dudes been fukking with White girls even when they ain't have shyt. Why do you all generalize that kinda of bullshyt. What about all the examples of Black men with money marrying Black Women?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my guess would be that black women probably rejected them when they were growing up.

Bullying by black girls for not being gangsta enough according to some I have talked to. And status.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I got a few athlete/filthy rich friends so i'll tell you.
sistas never go for the brainy/driven cats in school.
they go for the thug/drug dealer/worldly nikkas so
the brainy cat get attention from no one but.....you guessed it (white girls)
by the time the athletic nikka is in college and on the launching pad to millions
sistas are ready to tell him how attractive he is but he aint having that shyt.
the brainy nikka may take alittle while longer to bubble because the sistas
from highschool gotta have a shyt load of kids by bum nikkas and fall off hard
before seeing him in a benz sedan pulling up to ballet parking.
sistas do it to themselves...
i'll never ride like that but i understand..

2eci39u.gif

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My only guess is that it's something completely different and they aren't used to it. Then in some circumstances when the guy goes to college he's surrounded by white girls that run in the higher social groups.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is actually the most common reason everything else is based on media bullshyt

If black women didn't want you then white women wouldn't have either though

Anyone who convinces themselves otherwise after they get money is an idiot

@Blackthoughts
Dudes are gonna find reasons to justify their self hate but it's all bullsh*t

Just say you don't like black women and keep it moving

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If black women didn't want you then white women wouldn't have either though

Anyone who convinces themselves otherwise after they get money is an idiot

I find that hard to agree with because you cant judge what one type of woman wants culturally, and emotionally vs a totally different woman...

its just simple psychology people get tired of getting rejected by their woman, so they look elsewhere to find love. If the white woman wasnt giving it to him, he would search for a latina, if that aint work, the cycle will continue....

its all about patterns....if a dude had ONE bad experience with ONE black woman, then thats a different story...but if its about switching race, it had to be a flurry of rejections that caused them to look elsewhere.

I dont think it has anything to do with "self hate" and all that shyt...most of the people I know in real life that dated white women or a woman not african american was due to bad experiences with the african american woman that dealt with not being noticed by them, and/or attractive enough to be considered romantic options.