If you get razor bumps...get in here

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So brehs..Im 33 and in the last 4 years I have started growing facial hair like a normal adult male :mjlol:

Anyway because Im a real nikka I get razor bumps from time to time.

Tried a bunch of different products...but nothing seemed to work!

This has changed.

I have been almost a month with out even a single bump......all to my new regiment.

You can do this daily.,...I do it every 2 days

1. Andis T-outliner
0002031_andis-t-outliner_300.jpeg

2 WAHL Super shaver

wahl-5-star-shaver-e1358612240634.jpg

3 (This is optional) Rubbing alcohol

4. Wash face with anti-septic bar soap.
I get this brand at the beauty store. You can smell the medicine in it.

5 Bump patrol after shave treatment (You can do this after shaving...but I do it after washing)

450.jpg

6. Moisturizer of choice. (I use Nivea)

In the past....I have never went a month not getting a razor bump...this regiment has broke the curse...even my co-worker on the sly asked me what razor I use...she was basically trying to be nice ..she wanted to know for her husband :wow:....it will work for you brehs!:mjcry:

Daps
apple cider vinegar works just as well too. Also, exfoliate skin with baking soda, and use a very hot wash cloth to open up the pores.......you can use the apple cider vinegar afterwards as a toner too

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just trim my facial hair but I do shave everything on neck at the Adams apple and below clean about three times a week.
For me, honestly the only thing I use is TendSkin.

41ryO9fViML._SS300_.jpg

I tried BumpPatrol but it wasn't nearly as effective for me.
My neck -- and the sides of my face when I switch it up from the beard and opt for the
CIRCLE-BEARD-slider_s.jpg
-- are baby smooth.
Twice a day whether or not I shaved.
Just wash the area you're applying it to, pat dry with a towel, and apply in the morning and before bed.
Only downside is that its not the cheapest product, but it works which makes it worth it to me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dude. Thanks for this.

Last month was the first time i years i shaved with a straight razor and my heard grew back thicker and fuller but itched my skin like crazy and caused me to get mad shaving bumps.

The worst part? They get dry and the skin starts to peel.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i don't understand why people who get razor bumps continue to use razors :mjlol:

use a clipper or trimmer so you're not cutting so close at the follicle

the results with that versus being completely clean shaven are marginal at best for most brehs

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's good that you found something that works for you but not everyone's hair grows the same. I copped that gold foil shaver like 5 years ago and I bumped out just as bad as I did with a razor. Just had to stick to the pre-electric shave lotion + edger/liner clippers + bump patrol regimen and give up on the baby face shave.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
yeah, that's what i been usin' for over a decade now
occasionally i've still used a razor if my clippers broke or needed to be clean and i had to take em apart and clean them but otherwise, yeah the clippers are where it's at

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
When I first started growing facial hair, I only used clippers, which never irritated my skin. It took me ONE time to use a razor blade and now I can't get rid of the bumps.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You coli nikkas suck ass so y'all don't even deserve me giving you this secret formula but your black and lately I have been all about helping my brothers out. Ok try Neo Medrol and you will never have bumps in your life again. Bump patrol is shyt and just burns the bumps into your skin.