If you get pregnant and the man abandons you... who is at fault?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He looks like a thug to be honest
full
Prolly, he look like the type to look into EVERY ONE of the hidden cameras he has while he smashing and do the dougie'n'shyt.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies know when a man doesn't want a kid with them. I think most don't care. What I mean is the risk seems worth it to them to secure that man's genetics for offspring. They prefer he be around of course, but if not they still got the main thing they wanted.

Don't try and front like you didn't know he wasn't going to stick around. Especially if it was just some casual dating basically fukk buddy :ufdup:

You increase the chances if were dishonest about being on birth control. Of course he's going to resent you and not want anything to do with you

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's the woman's fault for having sex outside of marriage :picard:

Keep those legs crossed ladies :hhh:

If he leaves his kids after a divorce it's his fault :scust:

Edit: this started as a troll post but I think I kind of mean it. Women are the gate keepers to the treasure that is human life. You only get a finite number of eggs whereas a man could repopulate the earth. They are scum. So why expect anything from them? If you've slept with one without a commitment he's rubbing his scummy self on you. He can go duck himself :camby:
I agree with one caveat. In our current generation I don't know many men who are willing to wait. In fact a lot of men PRESSURE other men to drop any woman that ain't fukking on the first date. It makes it hard these days.

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
if you abandon your seed you aint shyt period:demonic:

that being said i aint never met a woman who had a baby she didnt chose to have:sas2:

it just doesnt turn out like they thought it was going to:mindblown:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Chicks love having kids by nikkas that want nothing to do with em.