If you get pregnant and the man abandons you... who is at fault?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Easily answered

Both at fault because it takes two to make a baby

Im seeing a lot of finger pointing. What the fukk sense does that make? Is this why the out of wedlock birthrate is so damn high??

Neither sex wants to take responsibility and automatically assumes the other side is the one at fault???

Its both partners responsibility

full
<---is at fault
"DerpTiger" :dead:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Women are to blame for that
See I knew it. I knew you had other pejoratives. You always do

You and @HollowPoints2 take every opportunity you can to shyt on black people

All these other damn responses and chose to cherry pick mine to blame black women for something. Just had to find something, huh?

It takes two to make a baby so both people are to blame

Fukkin clown

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's the woman's fault for having sex outside of marriage :picard:

Keep those legs crossed ladies :hhh:

If he leaves his kids after a divorce it's his fault :scust:

Edit: this started as a troll post but I think I kind of mean it. Women are the gate keepers to the treasure that is human life. You only get a finite number of eggs whereas a man could repopulate the earth. They are scum. So why expect anything from them? If you've slept with one without a commitment he's rubbing his scummy self on you. He can go duck himself :camby:
I'm not liking the tone of this post
Fred

Daps
It's the woman's fault for having sex outside of marriage :picard:

Keep those legs crossed ladies :hhh:

If he leaves his kids after a divorce it's his fault :scust:

Edit: this started as a troll post but I think I kind of mean it. Women are the gate keepers to the treasure that is human life. You only get a finite number of eggs whereas a man could repopulate the earth. They are scum. So why expect anything from them? If you've slept with one without a commitment he's rubbing his scummy self on you. He can go duck himself :camby:
so are you saying that men are incapable of controlling their sexual health and should not even try?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
so are you saying that men are incapable of controlling their sexual health and should not even try?

Men are idiotic a$$holes who get jealous of their own kids when they're born and wifie is paying more attention to the kid than him. Men are ridiculous oversized babies who don't know how to deal with their emotions.

I'm saying God help the woman who depends on a man to do the noble or selfless thing. Always demand receipts.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Men are idiotic a$$holes who get jealous of their own kids when they're born and wifie is paying more attention to the kid than him. Men are ridiculous oversized babies who don't know how to deal with their emotions.

I'm saying God help the woman who depends on a man to do the noble or selfless thing. Always demand receipts.
I love generalizations:banderas:

Just like black men are the reason for black women having low self esteem :mjcry:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
See I knew it. I knew you had other pejoratives. You always do

You and @HollowPoints2 take every opportunity you can to shyt on black people

All these other damn responses and chose to cherry pick mine to blame black women for something. Just had to find something, huh?

It takes two to make a baby so both people are to blame

Fukkin clown

You asked why were there so many out of wedlock kids in the black american community..... I said the women are at fault for that.....

BGS said that 80% of black women have kids...... Mr. Research said 40% of black men do not have kids....

Out of the 80% of black women who have kids, 72% are born out of wedlock.... out of that 72% born out of wedlock, 59% are from multiple men....

60% of black men have kids... out of that 60%, 30% of black men are married (300k+ more bm are married than bw).... that means that 25-30% of BM are getting most black women pregnant....

If most black men are committed and/or childless, (more men are virgins than women in black america imo), than the responsibility falls on the women!

Look at these two threads I made:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-boyfriend-tag.484617/
My Theory on why African American women have higher HIV rates

^^^It kind of gets to what I'm saying..... Black women like a certain type of black guy and find black men outside of that "look" unattractive..... unfortunately those are most black men.
Now couple that with the 25-30% of BM are getting most black women pregnant comment and it all links up.....

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So you throw a whole bunch of percentages at me, but no links? No Receipts?

No bibliography, no sources, but you can easily post two shytty ass threads you made?

You asked why were there so many out of wedlock kids in the black american community..... I said the women are at fault for that.....
But it takes two to make a baby? Youre a fukking idiot

Youre going on ignore now

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
So you throw a whole bunch of percentages at me, but no links? No Receipts?

No bibliography, no sources, but you can easily post two shytty ass threads you made?

But it takes two to make a baby? Youre a fukking idiot

Youre going on ignore now

Sure.... but only a portion of black men are knocking most black women up.....

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
Women easily :yeshrug:

Maybe put a little thought into who u allow to ejecte inside of you. At the end if the day your gonna be the one carrying a small growing person inside of u for 9 months.