If you get pregnant and the man abandons you... who is at fault?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
If you got pregnant by a man and he decides to abandon his responsibility, who is at fault?.......

Is he at fault for leaving you?

Or are you at fault for not choosing a responsible man?

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Of course the man is at fault. Even if a woman chose poorly -which can be debated because men can present a false image of themselves in order convince women of their character- the ultimate decision and thus responsibility lies with the man for choosing to walk away. Nothing a woman can do to change that. If both people made the decision to sleep together willingly why would the man's actions reflect on the woman and not just himself?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Its the mans fault. He needn't stay for her but for the child.

Sexual intercourse leads to conception.

Everytime you have sex, if you are both fertile, you are risking having a baby.

Only forms of birth control that are 100% are abstinence and a hysterectomy.

Daps
all i can say is, if you know that you do not want kids with a particular person or no kids at all, you need to take every precaution available to ensure that doesn't happen.

On the flip side just because you have buyers remorse doesn't make it ok to just abandoned your responsibilities. the child didn't ask to be here.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You need to rephrase your question. A relationship can end and you can argue who is at fault for that.

A man abandoning his child is entirely on him.

If you are trying to say who is at fault for the unwanted child, both.

Choosing a man who would leave, it depends. People lie, and pretend. It's irresponsible to have a child with someone you barely know. But what if you thought you did and they changed? Of course if dude was trash and you didn't protect yourself it's the woman's same as a guy complaining about a crazy baby mama and child support. But again if you abandon your child it's your fault. Poor baby.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
full
<---is at fault

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
It's the woman's fault for having sex outside of marriage :picard:

Keep those legs crossed ladies :hhh:

If he leaves his kids after a divorce it's his fault :scust:

Edit: this started as a troll post but I think I kind of mean it. Women are the gate keepers to the treasure that is human life. You only get a finite number of eggs whereas a man could repopulate the earth. They are scum. So why expect anything from them? If you've slept with one without a commitment he's rubbing his scummy self on you. He can go duck himself :camby:

Last edited:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
It's the woman's fault for having sex outside of marriage :picard:

Keep those legs crossed ladies :hhh:

If he leaves his kids after a divorce it's his fault :scust:

Edit: this started as a troll post but I think I kind of mean it. Women are the gate keepers to the treasure that is human life. You only get a finite number of eggs whereas a man could repopulate the earth. They are scum. So why expect anything from them? If you've slept with one without a commitment he's rubbing his scummy self on you. He can go duck himself :camby:
Ding ding ding