If you eat pig feet or chitlins, step in here.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Shyt gonna smell regardless. Never witnessed chitlins NOT smell, regardless of how much they are cleaned.

But if you ain't drippin' 'em with hot sauce you're hustlin' backward. Pig feet are a lil' more palatable, tho.

fukk hot sauce. I like chitterlings not hot sauce, salt + pepper and I'm good to go. And you are correct they will Smell, but what cooked food doesn't. point is if they smell BAD then you didn't clean them well.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I tried pigs feet once at some chinese restaurant. I wanted to throw up, that shyt was GROSS

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Around T-giving/X-mas... :obama:
Haven't had pig's feet in while...be seeing the pickled jars every so often...:wow:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Best AnswerVoter's Choice
chitterlings are one of my i must have foods with hog maws. Yes the smell can take some getting use to, just like a lot of foods (boiled eggs, cabbage ect). the taste is great. now you can buy pre cleaned chitterlings they cost more and less favorable. and yes you can see feces and hay (straw) and corn when you cleaning chitterlings there is a membrane of some sort that must come off. if you don't take the membrane off before cooking it will float in the pot make the water dirty and the chitterlings taste gritty.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

And nikkas made fun of me for kissing my dog :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How do people clean them? I'm so lost with this shyt :wtf:

You go over them well. pulling off thin layers of skin as you see it, remove blotchy spots, any specs of dirt, fecal matter or excess fat. You wash and rinse in hot water, and leave it to soak for a half hour or two. Put it like this a bucket of chitterlings is usually 10lbs when you are done cleaning you may have about 6.5 to 7lbs to eat.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
You go over them well. pulling off thin layers of skin as you see it, remove blotchy spots, any specs of dirt, fecal matter or excess fat. You wash and rinse in hot water, and leave it to soak for a half hour or two. Put it like this a bucket of chitterlings is usually 10lbs when you are done cleaning you may have about 6.5 to 7lbs to eat.
Yum:ld:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Its easy to knock something you never tried. I was just like yall, talking about gross, eww. etc... fukked around one holiday and got convinced to try a few. THAT WAS A WRAP I kid you not, ain't to many foods taste better than some chitterlings, them motherfukkers is magic on a fork.