If you eat pig feet or chitlins, step in here.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
white man still got you traped :mjlol:

:patrice:You think eating chitterlings and pigs feets once in awhile is more unhealthy than people who eat pounds of red meat and french fries a week? It's a delicacy like squid or octopus. At the end of the day, it's all fatty meat and should be eaten sparingly.

Daps
:patrice:You think eating chitterlings and pigs feets once in awhile is more unhealthy than people who eat pounds of red meat and french fries a week? It's a delicacy like squid or octopus. At the end of the day, it's all fatty meat and should be eaten sparingly.
were did i said french friend and shyt is good food ? :mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I like to think of my self as enlightened and conscious but...:mjcry: I love pork. I eat pig foot and chitterlings with great vigor.

Might buy some to cook tonite.

I'll eat about any firm of flesh...With some Lowery seasoning salt of course.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
were did i said french friend and shyt is good food ? :mjlol:

You didn't but I don't know anyone who eats pigs feet or chitterlings more than twice a year. The people who eat chitterlings and pigs feet don't do it at the same consumption rate as people who eat the other crap. I think if we're gonna talk about bad food, then we should be talking about the bad food people eat frequently. A once or twice a year meal isn't really worth railing against.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't fukks with the swine too much.

Bacon? Cool. Ham? Not too crazy about it. Sausage? Once in a blue moon. Pork Chop? Haven't had it in at least a year.

But chitlins? Pig feet? :scust::snoop:

I don't see how anyone (including my family members) can fukk with that.