If you eat oysters and sardines slap ya self

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The scriptures tells you all about oysters. When you eat them you're basically eating the equivalent of the contents inside of a dishwater filter would be after you get done washing the dishes and draining the water.

Except instead of crumbs and other little food debris, you're eating fish and shark shyt and other underwater waste.

Same thing goes for crustaceans. They're basically underwater rats and roaches.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
nikkas got the culinary palettes of children. Ol' grilled cheese and fish stick ass nikkas.

Right. If you been to bootleg restaurants you’ve probably had bad oysters. Go to a good restaurant and try their oysters (seafood or steak places) and it’ll change your mind

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
all you need is some vinegar, tarter sauce and a wasabi/spicy bitter ginger garnish for oysters

Sardines are the most nutritious things for you, trust
Just because you said trust i fukk with you. But nikkas is in the streets. You can't have all them ingredients on hand. :russ::russ::russ:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Just because you said trust i fukk with you. But nikkas is in the streets. You can't have all them ingredients on hand. :russ::russ::russ:

Go to a 4+ seafood boil in a mid-size to large city, theyll provide all that for you.

I dont know if I would get my oysters from the local supermarket though lol

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
How people eat those tiny octopus tho :hhh:

:scust:

D1phY9.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The scriptures tells you all about oysters. When you eat them you're basically eating the equivalent of the contents inside of a dishwater filter would be after you get done washing the dishes and draining the water.

Except instead of crumbs and other little food debris, you're eating fish and shark shyt and other underwater waste.

good thing we dont all listen to a silly ass book :ahh:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

:camby:

The scriptures (the new one, you know the one more "current" compared to the old one) backtracks on this. Or are you one of those that pick & choose which part of the scripture to follow?

They also contain high amounts of vitamins , but fukk it more for me.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
:camby:

The scriptures (the new one, you know the one more "current" compared to the old one) backtracks on this. Or are you one of those that pick & choose which part of the scripture to follow?

They also contain high amounts of vitamins , but fukk it more for me.

Malachi 3:6 pleighboi but do you

:sas2: